8

Demi's POV

Today is the day that Odell is flying in to see me, but first I had to record a performance for an event for Pepsi then I can go home. No one knows that Odell is flying in to see me and I would like to keep it that way. I just have to tell Tiffany to try and keep people out of my house these next few days since she's the only one that knows we're dating. So right before I go to record my set I pull Tiffany aside when no one else is around.

"I need you to do me a favor." I say and she furrows her brows.

"What's up? I am your assistant so favors for you is kind of my job." She says and I chuckle a little.

"Look, Odell is flying in to see me, but I don't really want anyone to know he's here because they will start bringing him up again. So, can you please try and keep people out of my house? Pretty please." I say slightly begging and she laughs and nods.

"Yes I can do that. When is he coming?" She asks me.

"He's coming later today. I think he lands at 3:30 pm or so." I say and she smiles and nods.

"Okay, then we will let you take a car by yourself and I will have everyone leave you alone. I'll figure out some excuses." She says and I smile big and wrap my arms around her for a hug.

"Thank you so much. I'm seriously going to give you a raise." I say and she laughs out loud.

"I'm just doing my job, but you have to get out there." She says slightly shoving me to walk down the hall and I chuckle. It only took about an hour to record my set before I did a couple interviews then I was done. The rest of my team was a little confused on why I wanted to ride alone and I was hoping that none of them would catch on to anything. I just didn't want them all coming back to my house with me and then I have to kick them out before Odell gets there and I have to explain myself. By the time I got home, it was about three pm, so I had time to change out of my outfit that I performed in and I changed into a pair of grey sweatpants and a black t shit. I took all of my extensions out and then I put my hair up in a bun. I didn't bother taking off my makeup because I really liked how it came out today so I'm just going to keep that on for a little bit longer. I then go downstairs to see if everything is cleaned and thankfully it wasn't too bad. I just folded up a few blankets and propped the pillows up on the couches and it was fine.

"Hi baby, you excited to see Odell?" I ask as Batman jumps on my lap when I sit down and he licks my cheek as I giggle. Ella then jumps up on the couch as well and they both settle themselves on my lap.

From Odell🖤: I just landed, I'll be there soon😘😘

To Odell🖤: Yay! You hungry? I can order us some food.

From Odell🖤: Yeah actually. Order whatever!

To Odell🖤: Sushi?

From Odell🖤: Fuck yesssss 🙌🙏

To Odell🖤: Alright, I'll order it right now. I'll see you soon😊❤️

I then order us some sushi from postmates and sat back on the couch and waited for my man to get here. It didn't take long for my doorbell to ring and the dogs to race to the door. I smile big as I practically float to my front door and I opened it. When I did, I saw Odell standing there with pink roses in his hands and I smile big and immediately wrap my arms around his waist as his go around my back.

"I missed you ma." He mumbles against my hair and I smile against his chest.

"I missed you too." I say pulling away slightly and he smiles and leans down so our lips could touch. I sigh happily once they do and can't help but smile in the kiss. Once we finally pull away, I let him in.