26

Demi's POV

It's been a couple of days since my talk with my mom and also since I've last had a conversation with Odell. We text here and there to say good morning and good night but that was about it. This morning, I woke up and got ready to go to his house. I know we need to sit down and really talk about everything because I want him to understand my worries. I don't want to break up with him, but if he can't understand that everything is a lot on me then I may have to. When I got to his penthouse, I walked straight in to see Leilani sitting in her high chair eating breakfast.

"Emi!" She says and I smile and bend down to kiss the top of her head.

"Hi baby girl. Where's your daddy?" I ask and she shrugs as she continues eating making me chuckle.

"He went to the gym with his trainer." I hear a females voice and I turn around to see a brunette and I furrow my brows.

"Who are you?" I ask and she smiles and holds her hand out for me to shake

"I'm sorry, my name is Alexis. I'm her new nanny." She says and now I'm even more confused. Odell has told me nothing about hiring a nanny. Especially a young female with a killer
body. It honestly made me a little insecure because I'm getting huge with this pregnancy and we still haven't announced it so people just think that I've gained weight.

"Oh. I didn't know he was hiring one. I'm his girlfriend, Demi." I say and she smiles.

"I know who you are. Odell has pictures up all over and you're in a lot of them." She says and I crack a small smile. "He technically hasn't hired me yet though, today is like my trial run to see how I would do. He's very picky I guess." She says with a perky attitude and it was honestly annoying. She's a sweet girl, but something felt off about her.

"Yeah, he doesn't trust a lot of people with her." I say looking down at Leilani.

"Yeah maybe." She says and then it's really awkward. When Leilani finishes eating, I go to grab her, but Alexis steps in front of me and gets her instead.

"Emi! Come play." Lani says grabbing my hand and I smile and follow her to her play room. "Baby." She says handing me one of her baby dolls and I chuckle.

"Is this your baby?" I ask sitting next to her and she nods.
"You know I have a baby in my belly?" I ask and she looks up at me then my stomach.

"What?" She asks and I chuckle. No matter how often Odell and I tell her about the baby, she still doesn't get it.

"Yeah, your having a baby sister." I say rubbing my tummy and she smiles and brings her hand up to my stomach and pats it.

"Sister?" She asks looking up at me and I nod.

"Yeah." I say and she smiles and leans down and kisses my stomach which made my heart melt as tears fill my eyes. "You're so sweet princess. You're going to be the best big sister." I saw twirling a piece of her hair as she giggles.