The cashier sighs flustered when she looked back again. "I- um so s-sorry I didn't look properly you looked like the kid who's missing so I jumped to conclusions..." she said pointing to a poster on the board. "De-ku?" Izuku read out loud. "Deku? Like you brother?" Eri says with big eyes. Izuku looks down confused. "I'm not deku I'm Izuku."

Eri shakes her head placing hands on his cheeks. "You are deku. You say it in your sleep. Kat kun and shomo chan too!" She says squishing his cheeks around and giggling. Izuku blushes slightly. "A-ah Eri-chan no that's not like this. I'm not a missing person. I'm with you and brother and father. Besides I'm Izuku not deku." He says through a mushed face. Eri pouts but let's it go after a growl rose from her stomach.

"Okay okay anyway we came for food right? So tell the lady what you would like." Izuku says smiling and putting the girl down. "Mmmm apple juice aaaaaand cake!" She exclaimed. Izuku nodded adding a water and pastry for himself. The lady tolled it up but refused Izuku's payment saying it's an apology for how she acted.

Izuku smiled and agreed but left some money for the charity box instead. He then brings Eri over to a booth near the window so she can look out over the street. "It's busy outside isn't it?" He asks pulling both their coats off. "It's like it's a special day. Maybe to do with heroes?" He questions quietly.

Eri nods letting her gaze trail from each passerby. She takes a sip of apple juice before looking out again. "Izuku-nii do you think I can become a hero?"

The white haired boys breath catches in his throat as gray eyes blow wide. Has... has he asked that before? He could here a voice somewhere, it sounded far away and muffled but it was there. His vision blurs as the people on the street merge into one.

"Forward march and here we go members of the agency Baku- waaaa~"

"Bakugo..." he breaths. Bakugo? Who was that. What was that? An old memory one before his dad saved him? No he's too old. He's-

"I know him!" Eri smiled shovelling cake into her mouth. "Pardon?" Izuku says wiping the crumbs away. The girl swallows before starting again. "I know him. That's bakukacchan, you've talked about him. But you were also crying and asleep. Father was trying to help you but you kept calling out to him over and over." Eri pauses.

"I think he was mean and hurt you. Father said you were in pain. He told me I'd have to protect you-"

The world fades out again as Izuku hears the voices coming back into his mind. He grasps at Eri trying to find comfort but nothing pulls him back. Somethings there. Creeping round the edges like shadows and blocks him from fully returning.   

The world turns violently leaving Izuku standing in the dark. He looks around but finds his head restrained. Looking directly forward a small lit area can be seen. In the faint light the only two others that can be seen act out in front of him. They replay like a memory but Izuku has never see it before. He can't even remember if he's seen these two students before.

Black energy binds him to the spot covering his mouth and restricting his sight. This makes the corners of his vision darken but he can still clearly see the seen. There's a presence behind him too. It's faint like a shadow or spirit. It's cold too. Seems familiar yet very drastically different. Like his fathers opposition. A grown up version of Izuku maybe? He focuses his sight back on the two boys.

"Watch me Izuku- watch me before I die."

Izuku struggles against the shadows unsettled by the voice. And incredibly worried about Eri. But he can't. He has to watch.

A short green haired boy runs over to a blond one. The green boys face stays unknown as he never turns his face towards Izuku. The blonds face however is fully visible with many emotions flicking through his eyes.

Izuku seems to be able to pick up on each one even if it's only present for a few seconds. The boy with blond hair seems to be trapped in goo. It's green and almost looks like slime, But Izuku knows not where it originated from.

Is this an accident? Are the two in trouble? Why can Izuku only see those two surely there are more people around to help! Why isn't anyone helping? The younger looking boy seems to want to help anyway he can. He looks determined in his strides. Yet an aura Izuku himself knows well rolls off him.

It's warm but not in a cosy way it burns. It feels like there isn't a way out. His body is trapped completely petrified yet his legs are running. Closer and closer. He's struggling to think of a plan.

The blonds face drops the closer the other gets. With each leap, jump sprint and stride his face falls colour slowly draining away. Maybe it's lack of oxygen but the spectator knows it's worry. The blond is worried about the green boy.

To further prove Izuku's analysis The trapped blond tries screaming, moving, fighting. Anything he can but that only lets more goo in, hugging the boy so tightly Izuku has to hold back a wince. If he's not careful this boy will surely die and no doubt take the green boy with him. And with no indication of a quirk this boy is almost useless against a villain.

A pure deku.

Izuku watches from his place at the sidelines as the boy frantically runs up, he throws a school book towards the sky and as soon as it disappears the goo releases slightly.

The gray haired boy can only confirm this is a villain attack. He can't see the villain but the goo is definitely related to one. If only his focus wasn't on these two middle schoolers. If only he could look up-

His head snaps down the dark restraints grasping him tighter almost like a whip wrapping around him forcing his eyes upon the fight.

The green boy takes the momentary weakness starting to scoop and claws at the goo. He tries anything he can to free the other boy. They only look to be in middle school yet they're both faced with this challenge. Even heroes struggle with villains like this. Where even are the heroes?

Surely... surely their not just standing by letting a quirkless boy have to save his friend. Izuku can't help but question the lack of heroes. This is a villain attack is it not? Why is no one helping. Why is the boy forced to act in the place of an adult?

A louder muffled explosion snaps the white boys attention back. Some of the goo had retreated letting the ash boy gasp in a breath.

"|| || run." He yells out. A new petrifying look crawling over his features but it only lasts a second.

Izuku tries again to break free wanting to help both boys. What he's seeing is so painfully familiar that he cringes. He knows that voice. He recognises the burnt smell that turns sweet as if mixed with caramel. He knows that face. If only it would focus fully. Who are these boys and how does Izuku know them?

"|| ||! You shitty nerd leave!"  He shouts again as the green boy paused his movements.

"please?" He begs out.

The green boy looks down his shoulders shaking as if he's crying. "Okay kac..."

A world that divides us  mha/bnhaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara