3❾.

Just because I don't show it, doesn't mean I don't feel it.

Day thirty-four darlings

It had been twenty minutes before anything had happened. Izuku stood back unable to come forward as Midoriya was let free in a dream that clearly wasn't real. Izuku knew his father was cleaver. He knew he'd found out about Midoriya. He knows this dream isn't for him. It's for Midoriya. To break Midoriya.

Twenty slow, painfully slow minutes. Twenty glances at the clock. Twenty minutes of bad spiralling thoughts. Twenty calming breaths. Twenty times thinking what he should say. Twenty times he had wanted to run a hide back were he was safe.

Izuku's head snaps towards the door as three neat knocks sound out. The sound successfully drew his eyes away from the clock hanging on the wall. He'd been so deep in thought he hadn't even heard the footsteps up to his door.

"Shota?" He asked out confused as to why the man hadn't simply walked in as usual.

There's a muffled 'yes' from further in the house, that made Izuku pause who was at his door? Was Aizawa expecting guests? Why would they be at his room?

"Oh. I-I'm coming!" Izuku says rushing to answer the door on, he's guessing, Aizawa's behalf. As he's rushing to find his footing a more frantic knock bangs at the door. "Yes yes please come in! Sorry to keep you waiting! Mr. Aizawa is busy at the moment but if you'd wait, I can try to make you tea!" He says bowing to the guests. He really hopes they don't want tea. "This is actually my private room." He adds on as an afterthought laughing nervously.

The door opens and There's a snicker from in front of him as if someone is laughing. "O-oh sorry are you not... here... to... see..." izukus words catch in his throat. He steps forward tentatively reaching his arm out toward to two before stumbling back in a rush.

"Oh, Midoriya. You held so much love for these two. It's painful to watch." Izuku whispers. He sees Midoriya hesitate and is hopeful he's seen through the cruel dream.

"No..." he whispers out face falling of any emotion. "Please, not again please!" Izuku begs not taking his eye off the visitors. Green eyes have tears brimming at the edge. He trips falling back into the bed still in shock.

"I've been good," he tries out. "Please I've been so good! D-don't do this." The boy's eyes are blown wide in panic and fear, he clutches at his shirt almost sobbing out his words. "I've been so good, please father don't make me forget them! Don't make me relive them walking away again, please! Please!" He says scrambling off the bed and falling to his knees respectfully.

"I can't deal with these dreams anymore, I'd rather be dead than have to be constantly played with like this. Was none of this real? Was this all entertainment? A-are you happy? Where are you? Please save me from this nightmare! Izuku!"  Izukus frantic panicking have the seen glitching. "It's okay Midoriya I'm here, it's okay. You won't forget them!" Izuku tries but he's still stuck.

It's now more obvious than ever that this isn't real. If it was real the two boys would have coloured eyes instead of the black and white orbs that stare emotionlessly.

The room wouldn't react and glitch to his emotions. Aizawa wouldn't have left him. This room wouldn't close in on him.

This is just his father manipulating his memories. Or maybe he's making them up? That means he heard Izuku's confession. He heard him say his father loves him. He heard Izuku defend him. And still he's playing with their emotions.

Was that just a test? Was their father seeing how loyal or stupid Izuku was? Did Izuku pass? Why was the room frozen?

The poor boys brain was working to fast the room and the memories couldn't keep up. Everything is frozen in time. Even Izukus father is unable to reach him as his brain is too occupied.