3❸.

Wrong doesn't cease to be wrong because the majority share in it.

Day thirty-two: re

"Sir I'll drain the liquid then?" The doctor asks cautiously.
"Yes doctor I wasn't joking. I want to hold my son."

The doctor gulps nodding and getting to work flicking switches and buttons. Finally he enters a five digit code and a small beep sounds out. The doctor stands back as the tube turns on once more. A grate opens at the base and the liquid starts draining away floating bubbles through what remained.

The man stands happily watching with a wide smile. His white teeth show and it sends a shiver down the doctors spine.

The body finally rests slumped against the glass without the liquid holding it up. "Be prepared master he'll tumble out as soon a the door opens." The doctor says pressing a lit green button.

The door a jar letting out air as the vacuum breaks. Some gas gets released before the door folds in on its self and the rewinded body falls lifelessly out. The man reaches forward catching it with little struggle.

"How perfect, doctor you did remarkably, the tricky part seems to be nearing an end." The man says stroking the boys resting face. He hovers a hand over the boys head and concentrates a power. White hair sprouts out growing in short curls the occasional green streak picking through. "Oh how cute my darling precious boy is. How much I love him." He says pressing a kiss to the boys cheek.

The doctor motions to the portal and the man nods taking the original body in his arms and stepping through into the room.

"Kurogiri could you dim the lights for me?" The man says setting the old body down next to Izuku. "Of course sir." Kurogiri says dimming the lights to the desired level.

"There, aren't they cute doctor? Two little treasures just for me. No one else could help him like I could. I must be getting so soft." The man sighs. The two boys lay side by side looking identical both lay resting, both have a gentle rise and fall of their chest.

No one dares to interrupt the man as he stares at the boys. His eyes show a rare emotion that both subordinates have barely seen.

It carries on until the cloned boy shifts letting out a soft sob. There are tears escaping through his eyes. "Father?" Izuku croaks out. "Oh flower. Perfect timing the doctor and I have made a decision to make sure you feel better." He caressed the younger boys sids drifting a hand up and down. "Oh." Izuku says.

If it's to make him feel better then why not? He is sick and if a doctor has helped make the decision than that can only be a positive.

"Yes now treasure, rest, when you next wake you'll feel as good as new I'm sure." His father smiles. Izuku trembles slightly. "I-I don't want to be alone will you hold my hand?" He asks sniffing as tears rolled down his freckled cheeks.

His father kisses his tears smiling. "Oh my precious creation, of course I promise you'll never be alone." He says squeezing the boys hand. "Thank you father." Izuku says lolling his head to the side as sleep tries to take him. Through blurry vision he seems to make out himself.

Was he against a mirror?

It's the last thought he has before he returned to his dark state. His conversation was so short he was unable to ask his father about his mother and about the other who claimed to be him.

"He's asleep again. Shall we begin?" The father speaks letting his happiness show. "Of course sir. Please use your fusion quirk I'm sure you're aware of the basic info."

"Yes I am." The man says pulling the quirk he needs to the front of his mind and body.

He smiles again. It's a manic grin that's enhanced by his chaotic eyes. The way the dim light glints off his inner madness. A soft yellow light wraps around his free hand and slowly reaches out towards the sleeping boy.

It takes its time wrapping around his whole body curling like a snake around pray. It leaves light indents in the skin but lifts the boy a foot in the air. The man lets go of his sons hand and lets the yellow energy of the quirk crawl out.

"Now then." He says letting it reach out to the other boy. It slowly creeps around it in the same way it did before. Taking its time and securing its hold before lifting the boy to the same hight.

The man lets out a laugh looking to the doctor. "It's finally time doctor. Isn't this exciting? I can hardly wait." The doctor nods not even trying to hide his his amazement. He's always loved experimenting. Even if his isn't the one to be testing a theory he still loves that he's a part of it.

Slowly the man starts to close his open palms. The yellow light reacts closing around the two bodies tighter. The man never lets his sight drop as he closes his hands and starts to bring them together. The bodies react to the movement coming together until touching shoulder to shoulder.

The man smirks as he raises a hand higher watching with delight as the boy follows raising above the clone slowly, the yellow light never leaving its grasp.

Then with out warning the man slams his hands down on top of each other his gray eyes glowing ever so slightly.

The bodies clash together the yellow merging into one growing brighter and brighter.

It keeps glowing covering sight of both bodies. The light reaches a blinding white making everyone but kurogiri close their eyes.

Once the disturbance clears there floats the same two bodies. They both look exactly like Izuku but one hold a healthy glow and green streaks curling throughout his hair.

The other floats lifeless. It's face is pale and eyes hold heavy bags under. The body looks as if it hasn't slept properly in weeks. It's thin and sickly. Dehydrated and all round sad to look at.

Now that the father sees the two side by side he can see why the previous clone was causing him so much trouble. It was a rushed job he will admit so there's no fault of Izuku. It's clear that his being couldn't grow with the body. But now?

It's all perfect. Back to the beginning before everything had gone wrong.

"Has it completed?" The doctor asks grabbing a stethoscope and rising to check the boys heartbeat. He stays still listening for the sound of a beat. His hand moves around the boys bare chest, trying to block out the impatient father.

There it is. It's faint, shallow but there. "Perfectly." The father says proudly letting the boy lay down. "We just have to wait now master, and he's all yours."

The man laughs stroking the boys hair. He picks up a red liquid and carefully injects it into the boy. "He was always mine doctor."