④6.

The world doesn't just work one way, you'll find to every situation there are multiple answers some may be harder to accept than others but they are all valid.

Day forty-four: Izuku's plan

The two siblings slept together that night. They had soft smiling faces as they slept. It was the best sleep either of them had gotten in a long, long time.

Izuku refused to leave Eri's side just as much as Eri refused to leave Izuku's. They held onto each other with a vice grip that threatened even the strongest doctors and heroes at the safe place where they stay.

But besides that Izuku had made it very clear: anyone who wanted to force the two apart would have hell to pay. He may be quirkless and frail looking, he's also may be physically very weak but that should only be temporary until his health improved from whatever father did to him. And he doesn't have and training or strength. Actually Izuku doesn't have a lot going for him.

That's not the point tho, the point is that Izuku doesn't go down without a fight. He has his ways of proving that without needing a physical fight or strength. Plus Izuku did have one thing. Something that had everyone fearing him, and they were being careful like if they angered him he'd use it.

Yes, Izuku has something much more powerful. Something he held and flaunted to the others to make sure they knew.

Surprisingly, or not as the case may be, Aizawa also made it quite clear that even tho he's a hero and technically on "their" side he would have no part in their plan and supported Izuku and Eri fully. Call it fatherly instinct.

Much to the doctors' dismay he stood by what he said. And so did Izuku. Safe to say the hospital didn't like that but grumpled to themselves about it not willing to fight a hero over two kids who were very traumatised and also just very tired. They weighed up the options, feral Izuku? Or two sleeping kids, that are mostly harmless?

Safe to say they chose the second one.

Aizawa did compromise with the staff over one area. He promise to keep a lookout over them, constantly watching just in case. His quirk was very useful, but to a quirkless boy...

Izukus words rang in his and most likely everyone else's head.

"I'll call my father."

"I feel alive."

"Think of it as you helping me."

The fact he showed Eri his so called "plan" and the fact Eri reacted so badly doesn't pair well. Having said that, He was just so damn relieved to see his kid back. But his stomach still hung heavy.

They hadn't won yet. This thing- this war wasn't over. These kids weren't safe. Not until he is brought down. But even that though hung heavy to Aizawa. Eri's words. What she said earlier, that if all for one goes down, he's taking Izuku with him. Aizawa doesn't want that. He positive that eri doesn't want that. Even if she lacks full understanding of the situation.

He just wanted him back. Back to normal like when they first met.

His apartment or Izukus former apartment isn't the same without the ghost boy? Normal alive Boy? Strange in between being? Izuku. He'll stick with Izuku.

Nothing has been the same without Izuku. His students, his cats, himself, hell eventhe league, or what's left of it, hasn't been seen or heard of since the whole 'let's graffiti the flaming garbage's house'. Except for toga. That poor kid. She didn't deserve this. Hopefully she'll be happy to see Aizawa doing his damndest to help Izuku just like she asked.

That villain. That twisted long expired, freak of a man, that Aizawa questions if he's still even human. All the poor people who he's destroyed. All the families he's left grieving. And the worst part: all the poor, innocent children he's taken advantage of.

Aizawa isn't stupid, oh no, he's seen and heard and done a lot as an underground hero, he knows the world unlike the daylight heroes do. The league has disbanded.

Dabi was headed to the bar with a few heroes after Aizawa handed togas letter to the police. He was to act as a distraction. And a great one he was.

Toga was to be handed back to her family, so they could finally get closure.

Twice was no where to be found, but Hawks was on his case.

Skinner and mane seemed to have dropped off the grid.

And Shigaraki... that villain who seems to be following the footsteps of all for one. Well he could very well be in the same position Izuku and Eri are and they think it's all his fault. They've mentioned another brother too, so clearly this father is collecting children he thinks will benefit Izuku in the future. A very twisted plan. And one that hopefully will not work.

Clearly this father character is way more intricate then they thought. Well he is him. You know the main, big, super villain of Japan. The number one for all the wrong reasons? Yep him. That's who they're dealing with.

All for one.

Sighing Aizawa rubs his eyes, they complain as normal so he tries to soothe them with hydrating eye drops. Can't keep watch if his eyes die on him. The drops do very little to soothe or hydrate but that's because it's him, and by extension his eyes. And by extension again his darn quirk.

He has a very strong erg to protect the two with his life. He will fight anyone who dare touches them- if they even breath bad intentions towards them Aizawa is going to arrest them. The memories and happiness of when he last saw Izuku have flooded back and he's stuck trying to form a plan.

He can only go through the information to hand. Mainly things he knows or Eri's information. He's sure Izuku will help once he's rested and awake. So far he has the knowledge that the two kid's father- no all for one knows where Izuku is at all times. It's clearly a quirk he's picked up. That or Izuku had a tracking device in him. Luckily the father has to physically check when he wants to see the boys location. And as he's trusting and busy he won't have been checking frequently.

That or he doesn't care. Aizawa finds this hard to believe but it's a possibility he won't rule out. He's the biggest super villain he will always have a plan. Unfortunately that plan will be one of the hardest things to crack, so until then, they simply have to wait.

It's tough but it's true. They begin to play the waiting game.

At least they're all together. At the moment they sit in a huge underground hospital and residential institution. It's mainly used by the hero commission, heroes, public figures like government agencies and most importantly people who's quirks are so powerful that they ask to stay here to help out instead of being a villains target. It was incredibly secure and Aizawa was only told, when they arrived, what it was and what it does.

It's a friendly, well staffed wing that the three are currently situated in. According to Eri they have the best apple sauce she's ever had. That wing breaks off into larger areas, specific rooms, bathrooms, common areas, cafeterias, other wings before making way for the residents area. It was hug to say it was underground.

Through his thinking the lights outside brighten signifying day hours have started. "Aizawa?" The hero smiles keeping his eyes forward. "Problem child."

There's shuffling before the boy come to Aizawa's side. "Shota, I have a plan." Izuku says quietly. "Eri doesn't like it. But I feel it is what I need to do." Aizawa stays quiet but places a hand on the boys head. "I've been thinking so much about why I'm so important, why did all for one save me? Why was he so desperate to keep me alive? Why go to such extremes?"

Izuku shivers. "I know the answer mr. Aizawa, I know why I'm here."

A world that divides us  mha/bnhaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara