30.

Even if you know what's coming your never prepared for how it feels

Day twenty nine: are you not my son?

"Good morning my beautiful gorgeous doll. Do you feel better?" A voice lulled. The words slipped behind tired eyelids prying them open just a crack "M'tired father." Izuku responded weakly. His farther coos placing a cool hand to his son's cheek. "Your fever just won't break." He says frowning. "But I really don't want to get the doctor." The man says taking his hand away. "Hot." Izuku whines. His father laughs lightly. "I know flower." He apologised placing both hands back with the cool touch. "Did it cause you trouble sleeping?" He questions

Izuku nods. It's very faint and weak but it's there. "Scary dream, so strange. So scared." He mumbled. His father caresses his pale face rubbing a thumb over freckled cheeks. "Your so brave my small darling boy. So brave and strong for your father. I'm so proud of you treasure, I've only wanted to keep you safe and happy. It hurts me too when your sick or troubled. Even when I keep you to myself I still can't prevent you getting sick."

He squished the boys confused face laughing to himself. "I'm sorry my little doll it just frustrates me that I can't help you. If you had more energy I could, but your just too weak for my quirks." He sighs letting the boys face go kissing his forehead and moving to stroke his hair. "Here..." he says lifting white curls into his lap, the boys head resting there like on a pillow. "Sleep now my creation. Father will protect you from the cruel world. You'll never want to leave me. The world doesn't deserve you. Only I do. You know I'm the only one who can help you don't you flower?"

Izuku slurred something inaudible out but it satisfied the man who carried on. "Exactly, you're too weak to be on your own that's why our family treat you like a baby. Because you are one. Always needing attention or protection. Don't panic baby I have you safe in my arms." His hands slid down his cheeks to cup his head.

He smiles deeply when Izukus eyes slip shut. The effect of his quirk finally taking control. It's a very wide smile that showed off strait white teeth. Too white. Too forced.

It was manic.

"Oh kurogiri..." the father sings out. The man appears at the summon. "Please go retrieve the doctor and bring him to me."

The man, kurogiri nods bowing his flickering face and disappeared. "Now Izuku my prized possession," the man hummed voice lacing with depth. "Why are you deteriorating so fast?"

In the far corner of the room a portal opens up and out walks a short man. Goggles take over half his face and a moustache sits just below them. "Sir you called?" He dralls out. "Are it's the boy, dear dear my work can never be enough." He complains walking over to the two.

"Now doctor if your work was enough you'd be long dead hmm? To stay alive is to have use. Or something I don't." He concluded stroking a stray tear from the closed green eyes.

"To have use? I'm glad to be of service but this boy? Why keep him alive?" He questioned taking the boys temper. "Ha!" The man booms echoing throughout the room. "This is no boy. This is my dear brother weak and submissive a perfect toy for me. So delicate and fragile. But no." The father says. "He is better. He will be better. And then my years of work will come to something."

The man then turns his face stone cold. "This boy holds something I could never find. He will retaliate. He will fight with morals so strong not even I can match him," his voice and face softened gray eyes looking lovingly. "I am so deeply in love with everything my brother has to offer me. And he is the same to me. He will never kill me. Never want to see me dead because deep down he knows I am all he needs." The man looks up to the doctor.

"My brother, my dear baby brother, he's tried to hide from me but I've found him. I'm happy to play house as long as I need. He may be my son physically now but you watch soon he will be much more. He's already started to have doubts. I enter his mind at will, can hear his thoughts. He tries to hide from me still." The man leans to kiss the boys cheek. "I will have you submit to me dear brother." He whispers.

The young boy shivers but doesn't wake up. The men look as he scrunches his eyes up, a show that his dream state can't take his physical symptoms away from him. The man strokes his white hair twisting a curl around his finger absentmindedly as he gazes at the sleeping face. He feels a surge of power knowing he himself controls the boys life. Having it in his hand almost quite literally.

He could easily keep twisting his mind to live happily here with the other two children. Keep erasing him from existence. No one would know he was keeping the worlds most precious boy all to himself. People would stop looking. Stop trying to take what's his and ruin his plan. He finally sighs turning to face the doctor who is faffing about.

"Now doctors stabilise him or I will find someone else who can."

The doctor stiffens but nods. "Yes master." He bows.

The father gently lays the boys head back down on the futon. He makes sure Izuku is safe on the padded mat. Stroking down a pale arm. Noting each scar he caused to the boy. Needs must.

Then he gets up from off the ground looking one last time at the boy before walking out and closing the door. The sound of a lock rings out but other than that it's quiet.

Only the doctor, the boy, and the second in command remain in the room. No one can get in. No one can get out. Well except one man. He himself who left. The doctor smiles at the information. He's be left to his own devices. He has control over a body all be it a fake body. He could do anything. Try anything on it. It's not real it's dead. The boy can feel or live like he once did. The doctor had brought him back once he can fo it again.

"Doctor I hope I won't have to alert master of any setbacks you may encounter." The second in command say flickering like a wild flame.

The doctor starts pulling the syringe away from the boys arm. "Why kurogiri, are you not tired? You may leave us and rest." He says sweetly.

Too sweetly.

The man doesn't falter. "I require no rest as you know. You are the one who made me this way." He speaks out. The doctor sighs nodding. "Yes yes, I am aware. Just stay out my way."

"Of course, doctor." The man replies. "But my allegiance is to the master, and as requested his only blood bound son."

The man takes a step forward stepping on the syringe the doctor had tried to inject into the sleeping boy. The glass cracks before shattered with the impact. The pink liquid runs onto the floor discolouring it and burning away the varnish. "We wouldn't want and set backs now would we."

The heavy silence hangs over the doctors head. Any experiments he had planned disappear. Another time perhaps. A time he's not being threatened by his own creation. This being should be in his control but no. The master of the house has to have everyone wrapped around his finger.

Kurogiri traps the mans hand to the floor with his shoe applying a light pressure. "I will not have either one die while I am in service." He says.

"You however, are disposable to us. I have full permission to end you where you stand if I sense that Izuku could be in danger." The doctor scowls. "You think so little of me. I'm the one who brought him back." Kurogiri just presses his foot down harder. "Yes which mean you can easily take his life with your insanity."

After a tense silence the doctor yields. "Fine, I shall continue to keep him alive even when all the signs point to him rejecting the clone body."

"You will do all you can or you shall die along side the boy." The second says chillingly even.