Trouble In The Northern Tribes

At the Metronome Tower in Symphonyville, Riff was getting ready for his performance with the Classical Music Trolls and some of his friends from Volcano Rock City. He also had something else on his mind.

“Hey, Kelli?" he said nervously to a fellow Hard Rocker. She stopped tuning her guitar and looked up at him. “I was wondering, if you're not doing anything tomorrow... Unless you are, then I totally understand. But, uh, anytime you are free tomorrow, uh... Doesn't even have to be tomorrow! There's no pressure! Would you wanna... grab a... bite?"

Kelli didn't answer. She just looked past his shoulder and up at the sky. Riff turned around to see what it was and found glowing, colorful gems floating in the air. Some were orange, others were pink, many were teal, and the rest were lavender. Other Trolls took notice, too.

“What are they?" a Classical Music Troll wondered.

“I don't know, but they sure are pretty," another pointed out.

“Places everyone!" announced Trollzart, the conductor and leader of the Classical Music Trolls. “The show is about to begin!"

Once everyone was ready, the performance began. The floating crystals seemed to add a special touch to the music and the audience was all in for it.

Except for one little girl.

“Look!" she shouted. Everyone looked up above the orchestra at something strange. Even Trollzart lost focus on his orchestra, whom turned to see what it was. Up in the Distant North was a glowing symbol in the night sky. Four hearts, each the same color as the crystals, surrounded a bright white light. Suddenly, it vanished, and the crystals fell to the ground. In a pink flash, all of the lights, candles, and fires in Symphonyville went out, the water stopped coming (right when someone was taking a shower), and a strong, powerful wind blew most of the orchestra away!

“What's happening?!" Riff exclaimed as the ground began to crack.

“Let's get out of here!" shouted a Hard Rock Troll.

For some reason, the wind forced them to go up some snowy mountains at the border of Symphonyville and Pop Village. They soon realized they weren't alone and noticed the Country Music Trolls weren't that far behind from them. Riff noticed that the exact same thing was happening in Lonesome Flats. Unfortunately, these Trolls weren't going to last long in the freezing cold without some help.

“Uh, Barb?" Riff said in his critter-phone. “We have a problem."

🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁🍂🍁

In Pop Village, Ash arrived in an Angler Bus. She had a big surprise for Willow, one that would really help their long distance problem. Wearing a black dress with a purple underskirt, the same colors Willow's hair used to be, she stepped out and looked around to find her love.

“Will!" she called out. Willow turned around to find Ash approaching her. She seemed to look more beautiful every time she saw her.

“Oh, I missed you!" Willow said, giving her a hug.

“I missed you, too!" Ash replied sweetly. “In fact, have a surprise for you."

“I like surprises!" Willow said. “As long as they don't involve worms down my shirts."

“You'll love this one," Ash replied. “I talked to Dad and Barb, and they said you can move in with us if you want to!"