The Call

That same morning, Queen Poppy of the Pop Trolls was getting ready for the day. Her almost-four-year-old daughter, Princess Flower, was sleeping in, however.

“Wake up, Flower!" Poppy said excitedly. “Wake up!"

“Mommy, I don't wanna..." Flower groaned.

“Aww, but we have a big day ahead of us!" Poppy pointed out. “There's orientation for your new school, Willow's big movie premiere, and your friends are coming over for a sleepover!"

“I'm too drowsy," she replied, burying her face in her pillow. Poppy decided to convince her to get out of bed a different way.

I had a dream so big and loud

I jumped so high I touched the clouds

Wo-o-o-o-o-oh, wo-o-o-o-o-oh

Flower briefly looked up. Like all Pop Trolls, she couldn't resist a cheerful tune.

I stretched my hands out to the sky

We danced with monsters through the night

Wo-o-o-o-o-oh, wo-o-o-o-o-oh

I'm never gonna look back

Woah, never gonna give you up

No, please don't wake me now," Flower pleaded in song, but Poppy pulled her out of bed and got her dressed.

Ooh, ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh, ooh

This is gonna be the best day of my life

My li-i-i-i-i-ife

Ooh, ooh-ooh-ooh-ooh, ooh

This is gonna be the best day of my life

My li-i-i-i-i-ife

“Awake now, my little princess?" Poppy asked, helping Flower get dressed.

“Okay, Mommy," Flower giggled as Poppy tied her hair up with ribbons. “I'm awake."

“Good," Poppy said happily. “Now, let's go find Daddy."

Deep underground, Poppy's boyfriend and Flower's father, Branch, was in his bunker rubbing aftershave on his face. He, too, had special plans for the day.

I once wallowed in misery

Until an angel set me free

Wo-o-o-o-o-oh, wo-o-o-o-o-oh

Once he finished freshing himself up, Branch opened a drawer and pulled out a small box. Inside was a ring with three heart-shaped diamonds.

And after all that we've been through

I really hope she'll say I do"