Epilogue

The drawing above is by @_.furryfreedomfightergal._ on Instagram

Six months after the events in Northros, Trolls from across the world gathered together for a surprise unveiling in Pop Village, including the tribe leaders and their families.

"Flower! Tiny!" Dusty shouted, trotting up to them with Manta on his back.

"Hey, guys!" Tiny greeted as they shared a big group hug. "Glad you could be here!"

"So are my sisters," Flower added. Two little baby girls, one pink with blue eyes and the other orchid with indigo hair, crawled up to them.

"Hi," one of them babbled. The older kids were overjoyed.

"They're so cute!" Manta cooed.

"There are my godtwins!" Barb said, picking them up. "But where's your mama?"

"She's already there," Flower answered. "Come on!"

Barb and the other kids followed Flower through a crowd of Trolls. They noticed Elle Cloverton showing Dandelion how a new invention, the critterphone, worked and Fuchsia getting along with her long-lost family. Then, they found Poppy and...

"What is on your face?!" Barb asked Branch, who now had a little facial hair, in shock.

"I told you that beard was hideous!" Poppy spat at her husband.

"It's not a beard, it's a goatee," Branch pointed out. "If I let the rest grow out, then it's a beard."

"Poppy? Branch?" Biggie said, gesturing to a structure covered by a sheet. Poppy, Branch, and Flower pulled the sheet off to reveal a statue of a young Prince Peppy and Elora in her Rattlecobra form standing side by side. While everyone else cheered, Branch took one of his baby girls from Barb's arms and Poppy held Flower's hand.

"Our lands and our people... now connected by love," Poppy said quietly. Flower lightly punched Dusty's shoulder with her free hand.

A familiar breeze flew around the statue and through Barb's mohawk.

"Hey, Zephyr! Pretty cool, right?" Barb asked the Wind Spirit, who whistled happily. Barb handed the other baby to King Trollex and held out a paper airplane. "Do you mind? It's for my sister."

In a literal breeze, Zephyr took the note and blew off towards the Distant North.

🌷🌹🌷🌹🌷🌹🌷🌹🌷🌹🌷🌹🌷

Though there was still snow left behind from the winter, the beautiful forest of Northros was beginning to blossom with the colors of springtime. Ash noticed Zephyr carrying a paper airplane and reached up to grab it.

"Thanks, man!" Ash said, unfolding the paper to read it.

Game night with the Country Music Trolls!

Thursday, 7:30

Be there or be square!

Love, your sister Barb

P.S. Tell Willow she's doing great

"Hey, Ash! Spirits!" Willow shouted. "Wanna go somewhere fun?"

"Sure!" Ash replied. Zephyr blew around happily and the Water Spirit lept up through a stream.

"Winter's not over yet," Willow said, turning the stag to ice so the spirit could run across the solid ground. Ash climbed on and the Water Spirit bounded through the forest, Willow opened up her wings and flew after them. The two Trolls noticed Errick and Rhegan and waved at them. Ash rode the Water Spirit over an Earth Giant and Willow made a fresh pile of snow for the Fire Spirit. The stag ran across the Bitter Sea, still covered in a thin layer of ice, towards a glacier in the distance. Ash looked up at Willow, now flying ahead of them, and smiled.

Willow was created solely to destroy her people, but that didn't make her who she was. Though far from perfect, she had a strong spirit, a good heart, and quite a few true friends.

After taking a deep breath, Willow smiled and flew towards Nefilheim, with Ash and the Water Spirit not far behind.

I am free! Truly free!

Well, that's the end of the Willow Saga. I hope you enjoyed reading her story as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Oh, and congratulations to jazzyjazz56784 and KayKayMoviesStories for winning the contest.

Until we meet again

Until we meet again. 🖖