Do The Next Right Thing

Back in the cave, Poppy, Flower and Cooper were trying to figure out where to go next.

“Which tunnel should we take?" Flower wondered. “I know! Eenie meenie miney mo, catch a Bergen by the–"

Before Flower could continue her rhyme, something bright and sparkly flew in. The three Trolls heard voices they've never heard before as it made an ice sculpture.

“This oughta show them Northrens."

“The Trolls have to leave while they still have the chance!"

“You will all die if you don't get out now."

“You said we were welcome here!"

“You belong to me now..."

Poppy stared in shock at the statue of one Rattlecobra biting down hard on the neck of another. Cooper, on the other hand, was more interested in where the memory came in from.

“Willow's found it," Poppy realized.

“What is it?" Flower asked.

“The truth about the past," she answered. “That's the prince of the Rattlecobras... attacking Elora to steal her magic and... drain the life out of her. The Northrens weren't threatening the Trolls. They were trying to warn them."

“So all this fighting is based on a mis-blunder-standing," Flower added. “And the dam-thingy was built because they were mad for no reason."

“I think you're right, little princess," Poppy replied and sat on a rock, feeling conflicted. “I know how to free Northros. I know what we have to do to set things right."

“Why aren't you happy about it?" Flower asked.

“We have to break the dam," Poppy revealed.

Flower gasped. “But Dusty said Symphonyville and Lonesome Flats will be flooded!"

“It's why the Classical and Country Music Trolls were forced out," Poppy said. “To protect them from what needs to be done."

“Oh..." Flower sighed sadly, resting her head on her mother's lap, which almost half of was taken up by her belly.

“Poppy! Flower!" Cooper shouted, running back to them. “I found a way out!"

“You did?" Poppy said. She and Flower followed him to an opening further up the cave. “Cooper, you're awesome."

“Thanks, Poppy!" Cooper replied. “Now, how are we gonna get up there?"

“That's easy, we'll climb up," Poppy answered, using her hair as a grappling hook and attempting to climb without much success. “I'll admit, I'm not in the best shape, but... Ugh!"

“Mommy, you can't climb that," Flower pointed out.

“I know," Poppy admitted. “But we gotta do something. Willow's probably on her way back by now and she and the others will be looking for us."

“How about these Beacon Bracelets she gave us?" Cooper suggested, tapping the bud on his bracelet, which was beginning to wilt. “Mine won't work, but your's probably will."