Chapter Eight: Warriors Suite

A/n: Can I just say that watching Neon Genesis again with my sister made me love the series again? It was also very shocking to see things that I had already forgotten. Anyway, the video above is my favorite songs from Rurouni Kenshin. 🥰🥰🥰

 🥰🥰🥰

Seto Hiroko POV:

Seto Hiroko POV:

That night, Takahiko arrived back in his son's hospital room. He just smiled at me and sat on the stool a few inches away from his son's bed to watch him sleep. Even if he looked happy and satisfied, it still aggravated me that they were slowly swallowing Kousei into their criminal lives. I want them to stop taking him into that deep hole as much as possible. 

"It's much better that I'm the one here with him this evening," I told him as I stand next to him. "Why didn't you tell me that my ex- husband will visit Kousei?"

"If you have known, you might have been ranting against letting Shinichiro visit my son as I know you won't let him see him, do you? I'm still glad that you opened the door for him this morning," Takahiko told me. "He came here as it was my order to him. He called me today and thanked me for allowing him to see him now. It was his duty to lower himself to Kousei and I'm sure that my son had finally shown his credibility as leader."

"Kousei's only fifteen years old, Takahiko," I reminded him. "Isn't he too young to become a member of the syndicate? Why do you even want him to be there?"

Takahiko just eyed me seriously that time as he fold his legs. "You hate the syndicate. Aren't you going to tell anyone what I wish for my son? He told me that he would want to be trained as soon as possible after he had recovered."

"How can I tell them when I know that the Black Butterfly Syndicate was able to infiltrate the police and the government?" I screamed at him. "Why do you even want Kousei to become a criminal? He's a musician, Takahiko! He doesn't deserve a dangerous life!"

"What's going on?" Kousei asked us. "Dad, is there any problems?"

He might have had woken up because of my screams. I knew that I should have controlled myself better but why wouldn't I be able to control myself? It was also because of Shinichiro and Takahiko why Kousei almost passed away and was put in danger!