Chapter One: White Clouds

A/n: Thank you for reading this fanfiction! I hope that you like this chapter! If you like this chapter, don't forget to vote and comment!

💞💞💞

Arima Kousei POV:

Arima Kousei POV:

It had been three years since my mother passed away and everything that I was began crashing down while I was in a piano competition. I tried to focus on the competition days after my mother died but while playing the piano, every sound began to flutter away from me and vanish. I knew by then that I had to leave the musical world as I cannot play like what I was- a boy that acts like a machine while playing the piano and wins competitions even if how he plays has no emotions- but then, I met a strong young woman who don't even follow how the composer wrote it. She wasn't like me. She's wild and that was what attracted me to her. The same way she plays her violin was something that attached me to her and made me very much interested. Slowly, I began to totally get attracted with her and fall for her.

Her name: Miyazono Kaori.  

She forced me to perform with her while she play the violin and also, she had always reminded me that I shouldn't be afraid and just play the music the way how I feel and that moment opened a new door for me. It was the day that I began to leave my past and create a new me.

There were a lot of trials. challenges, fears and feats to pass through but I was happy that I was able to carry on. Ever since then, I was always there to play the piano with or without her because of her support. 

At first, I was still trying to escape my old musical world but Kaori was really persistent. She always came back to me, and made me as her accompanist. I came back to my old life when she showed me how beautiful it was to create music even without following a strict rule.

It was then I began competing again and putting more soul into how I play my piano. I began to talk to my piano rivals—Takeshi and Emi—in competitions and that also made me close to them when they both confessed how they loved my music and miss competing with me. 

I also learned that Kaori's very sick but a miracle arrived in my life a day after the East Japan Piano Competition where I had hallucinated that she's in front of me and began to fade away.

Even so, after a huge storm, a rainbow will cast down and give you hope. It was also that time when I learned that she was able to survive her surgery as she came back to school and both of us just smiled as I hug her tight inside our music room at school. 

"I know that you like Watari Ryota but... If... If you give me a chance....!" I cried out to her. "I am just so glad that you're back, Kaori!"

"It's just a few months by now before you graduate and I will be repeating third year junior high school since I'm mostly in the hospital this year. My doctors informed me that I'm slowly recovering and there's a chance I will be treated from my sickness," she said as she also cry with such joy. "I think it's time for me to be honest with you before I see you off. I know that you will be studying in Tokyo next year, Kousei."

Her eyes were glimmering with such joy while I was left very much confused by what she told me. I hope she doesn't see how bewildered I am when she seemed to burst into tears as she hug me more making me blush red and my heart thumped faster.

"What are you talking about, Kaori?" I asked her. "Why are you crying?"

"I lied to you and to your friends!" she began. "It was really you that I love!"

I hugged her tighter after her sudden confession to me. She arrived in my life to help me move away from my past and begin a new life.

"Watari already accepted my apology, Kousei but I did hurt him and I know that he's angry with me," she told me as more tears cascade down her eyes. "There was nothing I can do! I did hurt him! I can't believe what kind of damage I may have left if I had died writing my confession to you."

To stop her from just ranting in front of me, I kissed her. It was the only logical action at that moment as my happiness just flowed out of me since both of us do feel the same thing. We love each other. She kissed me back and at that moment, we were one and the same. Our hearts began to thump at the same time as we attach our hands together.

"You don't need to keep telling me how guilty you were for lying to us so you could get closer to me. I love you so much, Kaori!" I dried her tears and continued my speech. "Maybe some people may say that I am selfish or insensitive to the feelings of my friends who may be hurt right now but you were my reason why I am a much better person now, Kaori."

We hugged each other again and I heard her thank me for accepting her apology. I planted a kiss on her forehead and we both giggled at the same time. I was just so happy and grateful that time that I had met the girl who completed me. I hope that there won't be anything more that could separate us...

A/n: I hope you like this chapter!!! Yes

A/n: I hope you like this chapter!!! Yes. Since I'm just beginning the story, the whole story begins at the end of the canon story and changed the ending with Kaori, surviving her illness. This is a Kaori x Kousei Fanfiction. Most of all, this is R- 18 Erotica Romance/Action Fanfiction.