Chapter Eighteen //

(A/N - play that song on repeat while you read this. you'll thank me later)

---------------------

"I want you, Chloe. I want you all to myself," Harry finishes his admission and I'm feeling a bit more brave than I normally would be thanks to the wine. 

My free hand moves to Harry's stomach where I rest my hand on top of his shirt. I can feel his stomach muscles tense underneath my fingers as I walk them slowly up his stomach and over his chest, my eyes following when I rest my index finger on his perfectly soft lips. 

"Good," I whisper to him, barely audible over the sound of the music coming from my record player, "I don't like to share, either." 

A switch flips in Harry's eyes, his eyes that were full of vulnerable emotion a second ago are now dark, dilated, and full of lust. He forcefully wraps one of his arms around the small of my back, pressing my body to his and grabs the glass of wine out of my other hand. He drinks the rest of the wine in one gulp and sets the glass on the hip-height console table. That hand moves to the side of my face, his long fingers reaching the back of my head as he crashes his lips down into mine. 

The power of this kiss tells me that Harry wants this to be different than the experience we had in the trailer. His lips move urgently but gently against mine until I feel his tongue slide slowly against my bottom lip. I part my lips, allowing our tongues to roll around each other as I wrap my arms up around his neck, almost having to stand on my toes to reach him without any shoes on. He tastes like the rest of my wine, with just a hint of mint on his breath. I can feel him smile into the kiss and he bends down slightly, gripping the backs of my thighs and lifting me up so I can wrap my legs around him. 

"Bedroom," he breathes into our continuing tangle of tongues and lips

"Bedroom," he breathes into our continuing tangle of tongues and lips. I forgot I never showed him mine.

"Hallway, second door, left," I manage to get out in between kisses as he starts walking down the hallway off the living room. My bedroom door is still open and Harry walks us to my bed effortlessly, practically throwing me down onto the mattress, forcing a small squeal and giggle out of my mouth. 

Harry stands at the end of the bed, his eyes still darkened with desire but his face is relaxed, almost smiling as he peels his shirt off his back and tosses it to the floor. God he is fucking hot.

He climbs over me slowly, bending down to lift my top off my stomach and start leaving a trail of kisses while pushing my shirt up.  I shiver at the feel of his lips against my skin, his hot breath leaving tingles in it's wake. He moves to my neck, kissing and sucking and now he's grinding his hips against me slightly. I can feel his erection pressing on his jeans begging to be set free and the thought of it starts heating up my entire body with a tingling sensation.