Chapter Twelve //

It's been two days since my intimate experience with Harry.  I didn't see him the next day, but we were constantly texting each other on the phone. I received a "goodnight", a "good morning :)" and constant suggestive sexual innuendo from Harry that day. It was midafternoon when he text me asking to see me again. 

H: Hi. xx

C: Hello again. Aren't you at accent training?

H: Yes, but I had a thought.

C: Okay...

H: When can I do that again? :)

C: Harry..

H: Yes, you can say my name again like that too. I don't mind.

C: Harry! Omg.

H: What!? I quite enjoyed having you squirm beneath me. 
H: However, I don't think I can wait until filming starts Monday to see you again. We don't even have any scenes together then.

C: That's only the day after tomorrow. And we have choreography together, remember?

H: Too far away. 

C: Is that so? 

H: It is so. I'll bring takeaway tomorrow evening. 6PM? :)

C: Hard to resist, Styles. 

H: So.. that's a yes. Yes?

C: Yes. :)

H: Wonderful, see you then. xx

Harry came over the next evening, right on time, dressed casually in jeans and a black Gucci hoodie.  He brought Mediterranean food, and once he set it on the kitchen table he turned and wrapped his arms around me in a giant hug, lifting me slightly off the ground. My arms naturally went up to wrap around his neck. When my feet were finally touching the floor again, he smiled down at me. 

(a/n the Harry in this story is more like 2017 Dunkirk premier Harry than bandana Harry, but this is just a reference pic and I thought it was cute)

"Hi," he pressed a sweet kiss to my forehead. 

"You said that already," I said, amused. I've almost forgotten this is the same man that I caught destroying a bedroom in his house the night that Nick drugged me. I still haven't found out why or what that was about. He hasn't shown a drop of that kind of aggression since that night, to my knowledge. Whatever he's going through must be traumatizing if he's willing to destroy an entire bedroom over his feelings. He's not ready to tell me though, and if he does, it will just make the guilt I'm feeling about this entire situation worse. Part of me hopes that he never tells me.