Chapter Fourteen //

When Harry and I exit my trailer a while later, I'm glad that it seems like everyone has gone home for the day, as we were not exactly quiet about our activities. Harry grabs my hand and intertwines our fingers as we walk back to our vehicles. My mind is racing, I haven't fully grasped what happened in my trailer and the consequences that are going to come with it. I don't know what came over me, or Harry, but it was like an unspoken need for each other that just had to be satiated. Harry went from barely wanting to look at me after our rehearsal to stalking me like his prey ten minutes later.

We reach the parking lot and Harry pulls me to him, one hand moving up to my jaw to cradle my face and he plants his lips to mine, stretching out the kiss like he's not ready to stop. I'm not either.

"So...." Harry says, separating his lips from mine, still with flushed cheeks and lips from earlier.

"So..." I echo him, eager to see what kind of awkward conversation is going to take place now that literally everything has changed between us.

"We can save the awkward conversation about what just happened for another time, yea? Don't want to ruin the moment," Harry says, running his palms up and down my arms.

"Um.. yeah," I reply.

"Can I just say one thing?" he wraps his arms around my upper back, pressing me to him in a tight hug and kisses the top of my head.

"What just happened, I don't regret it. I don't regret a moment I've spent with you, Chloe. I knew I needed you as soon as you hopped on the back of my motorcycle," he pushes a stray strand of hair behind my ear.

You will regret it eventually.

"I feel the same way, Harry," I tell him, which is only partly a lie. I don't regret what we did, it was amazing. And I'd like to do it again. But I do have regrets. I didn't expect to fall for him like I am. The guilt is starting to take over from not being completely honest with Harry about my involvement in his life.

"Good," Harry smiles, kissing me sweetly. We say our goodbyes and get into our separate vehicles. On the drive home I start to wonder if maybe I should just tell him about the contract. I know I can't. I'd lose the movie. I'd lose this new relationship with Harry.

No, I can't tell him. Although I'm starting to feel like I'm going to have to at some point. I'd rather he hear it from me than find out on his own or from someone else like Jeff.

I pull up to my house, not really sure I like knowing that it's empty and Sam won't be there, dancing around and cooking in the kitchen like she usually is. I forgot to call her. It's 10PM in New York City right now, so I just send her a text telling her I'll call her tomorrow when I get a break from rehearsals.

After showering and getting myself ready for bed, I notice the light on my phone blinking. I slide it open seeing a text from Harry.

H: Get home okay? xx

C: Yes , all showered and tucked into bed. You?

H: Mmm, about to do the same.
H: I have a question.

C: You and your questions.. what is it?

H: There's a party tomorrow night. A friend's birthday. Would you accompany me?

C: I can probably squeeze that in. :)

H: I know something else you can squeeze in....

C: Harry.

H: What!? I'm innocent.

C: Sureeee you are. I'm going to sleep now. Goodnight, you.