Blue Eyed Boy- Chapter Twenty-Three

I hope you enjoy!

Blue Eyed Boy- Chapter Twenty-Three

______________________________________________________________________________________

Tyler's POV

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

I walked into the police station after hanging up with Addison. My heart pounded with anticipation, and not the good kind. I was afraid of what the policemen would tell me.

Would they say 'I'm sorry, but your sister has been caught using and trafficking illegal drugs. Her approximate time in juvie is looking to be until she is eighteen. She then might be transfered to the local jail and stay there for a long time.' Or would they say 'Your sister has joined a gang and was just caught in an abandoned warehouse downtown.' There was always the possibility that they would say 'Your sister was just part of a mass murder and then she shot herself.'

God, all of those possibilities were so unlike Spencer that they were extremely unrealistic. But unrealistic doesn't register in my unrational mind at the moment.

I walked up to the polite secretary and gave her a forced smile,"I'm here to see Spencer Hastings."

"Okay. I just need to know your name and relation to Miss Hastings,"she winked flirtatiously.

She was around her lower twenties and had a pretty smile that reached her eyes. Her light brown hair cascaded down past her shoulders in perfect waves. As attractive as she was, she wasn't my type and was a little cougarish. I wondered if she could tell that I was still under eighteen?

"My name is Tyler Hastings and I am her brother,"I gave a quick smile, glancing around to find where my sister might be.

"Great!"she chirped,"You can just walk through that door and tell the guard your name and he should let you right in. If you would like, I could give you my number incase you have anymore...problems with these...issues-"

I started walking as soon as she told me what to do and didn't bother waiting for her to finish before I slammed the door closed behind me. The least of my worries was being polite to some chatty pedophile. I continued to the farthest door and saw a guard standing outside. I walked up in front of him. He had greying hair and a ton of life lines, giving him a welcoming vibe.

"Name?"he asked with a polite smile.

"Tyler Hastings,"I responded, looking eagerly at the door that my poor little sister was behind.

"Okay, be comforting. The girl looked pretty shook up when she first walked in."

I just nodded and he opened the door. I walked briskly inside and noticed a slumped form in a metal chair, the back slightly shaking and the hands covering its face. When she heard the door close, Spencer raised her head and removed her hands to reveal her soft blue eyes that barely resembled mine. Instead, her eyes were a hazel mixture of blue and green, and they usually glitter with happiness, but not now.

Now they were red and puffy, tears pooling on the corners, preparing to cascade down her soft face. Admittedly, the Hastings were a generally attractive group, and I mean that in the most modest way possible.

"What's happened?"I asked sympathetically, scooting her over and placing her in my lap.

She didn't answer, just snuggled closer into me and bawled her eyes out until my whole sleeve was soaked. I didn't mind though. I just want to my make my sweet little sister feel better again. As much as we fight, she is good for me and, without her, I would have run away from home a LONG time ago.