Blue Eyed Boy- Chapter Thirteen

I hope you enjoy!

By the way, if you have free time and need a new show to watch- I highly recommend The Walking Dead Though you might want to start from the beginning!

Blue Eyed Boy- Chapter Thirteen

____________________________________________________________________________________

One more day of school and then I am free for the weekend. Unfortunately, I have a Calculus and History test today. Blah.

School was never my thing. I make good grades but I don't set extremly high expectations and won't be getting a full ride to Vady any time soon. This leads me to my next point: I barely passed my tests. I made a 72 and a 75. Those aren't that bad but when you calculate them into my average, they make it drop...hard.

Now my average in Calculus is a whopping 82 and my History average is an 85. When my mom finds out about this, she will freak. I will be grounded until my grades go up and my phone will no longer be in my possession. And if this isn't enough, she'll force me to listen to her go on and on about how important education is and how I need to get into a good college. I understand where she is coming from, but she doesn't need to stretch it out for an hour.

By lunch, I was stressed and jumpy. I sat down at our normal table and waited for my friends to arrive. After a couple of minutes, Spencer walked up with her new 'friend' and Mark was trailing behind them. They sat down and I snuck a sly wink at Spencer. He was better looking in real life if that was possible. The picture did not show how his big smile lit up his whole face and how he had a deep voice that could give any girl the chills.

The school was in shock and all of the girls were shooting envious stares at Spencer. We didn't have many extremely hot guys at our school like him. We pretty much had Tyler, Mark, a couple of juniors and sophmores, and now the new guy.

What was his name again?

"So Ryan, do you plan on playing football for the school next year?"Mark asked.

Ah ha! It's Ryan!

"Yeah, if I make the team. I'm not the greatest, but I get the job done,"he shrugged.

"That's cool! Judging by your muscles I'm guessing you are pretty good,"I chuckled.

I shot Spenc a smirk and wink before turning to Mark. He was glaring at Ryan's toned biceps as if he planned on burning a hole in them. Whe he felt me looking at him, he turned his head, trying to cover his glare with a smile. It didn't work so I could still see some jealousy leaking into his brown irises. I reached under the table and gave his hand a reassuring squeeze. If he keeps getting jealous it will really start to wear on my nerves. First the guy in the movie and now Spencer's boyfriend!

Lunch passed by quickly with us interrogating Ryan and Spencer shooting us unapproving looks. My conclusion was that Ryan was an okay guy and he seemed to make Spencer happy so I would do anything in my power to be nice to him and get along. Which wouldn't be hard because he was really nice and sociable.

The rest of my wonderful Friday went by slowly until I was in the car on the way home with Priya. She kept shooting me smiles. I always returned a fake smile back even though I was feeling sick inside. Should I tell her that he was dating a hoe? I decided to give it a shot and see how she reacted.

"Hey, how did it go with Sam today?"I ventured, starting off small.

"It was amazing! He brought me a card and chocolate to prove how sorry he was! Isn't he sweet?"she beamed.

I took this as my que,"Maybe. Well, I have to let you know something."

"What?"she asked, confused.