The birth of a new king

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WILBUR POV

Wilbur was calmly fishing in the ocean, his dragon swimming around, enjoying the sunny day when something odd happened. His dragon swam up to him whining, pushing his boat all the way to shore, like if he wanted to keep him away from the sea.

"What's wrong boy?" he asked, getting out of the boat and petting his head "A guardian attacked you?" the dragon let out a low growl, biting his sleeve and puling him towards his shoulder. He wanted him to mount on him, he obliged, jumping on his back.

"Ok, what no-whaaaa!!" the dragon immediately took off, flying as fast as he could towards l'Manberg.

"Whoa slow down!" he shouted, pulling the rains hard, but the dragon kept flying at max speed, not listening to Wilbur's orders. In about an hour he arrived at his destination, noticing that Sapnap, Bad, George and Dream where there too, he landed next to them in the plain outside l'Manberg.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EVERYONE POV

"You're here too?" Wilbur asked, dismounting from his dragon and walking up to them.

"My dragon just straight up dragged me here, what about you?" Sapnap asked, he nodded "Same" he looked at George, who raised his hands in surrender.

"Me and Dream where already here" he stated. They heard a loud scream coming from the distance, followed by a series of curses.

"Put me the fuck down you fucking overgrown lizard!!" they saw Tommy's dragon flying towards them, holding him in his mouth by the shirt, Tubbo was right behind him, laughing his ass off.

Tommy landed, and by that i mean he was dropped on the ground once it was close enough, making him fall face first into the grass. He lifted his head, spitting out a mouthful of dirt.

"I'll turn you into a fucking pair of shoes!" he shouted, his dragon sassly let out a gust of wind into his face, Sapnap dubled over laughing, Dream wheezing his lungs out.

"Shut up you bitches" he said, spitting out the blades of grass left in his mouth.

"Are we all here aside from Techno and Angela?" Wilbur asked, looking around.

"Techno went inside to get some potatoes while Angela is sleeping" Sapnap explained.

"Was" another voice added, they turned around, seeing that it belonged to a very groggy Angela "Thanks for waking me up you morons" she said, rubbing her eyes "Care to explain what is going on?" she asked.

"We don't know, our dragons just dragged us here" Tubbo responded, Angela stared at him weirdly.

"What? Just out of nowhere?" she asked confused, they all nodded.

"Ok... that's weird" she muttered stepping closer to them, once the dragons noticed she was here they immediately swarm up to her, whining and nudging their heads into her arms.