Temptation

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TECHNO POV

Techno was tilling the soil in the greenhouse, planting a fresh batch of potatoes when he heard a voice behind him.

"You enjoying your time farmboy?" he turned, seeing Bill Cipher float a few feet from him, he reached for his sword, just to notice that he didn't have it anymore.

"Looking for this?" he said holding the sheath with the sword, a large blue flame immediately engulfing it and turning it to ashes in a few second "Opsie" 

"What do you want?" he said, holding his hoe tightly, Bill smiled.

"I want to make you an offer. I'll make you king, give you a kingdom and subjects to rule over, i'll give you the most powerful weapons that mankind has ever seen, i'll give you power. All you have to do, is shake my hand, and all this will be yours" he said handing out his right hand, a blue flame surrounding it, Techno's answer was immediate.

"I'm not interested into obtaining a power i didn't earn with my own hands, now leave" he said in a firm voice, Bill retracted his hand, his eye turning red.

"You'll regret this farmboy" he said, before disappearing, making all the plants in the greenhouse wilt, Techno groaned.

"What an asshole"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WILBUR POV

Wilbur was laying on a hill just outside l'Manberg, staring at the clear sky when a voice interrupted his moment of peace.

"You like to stare at the sky old guy?" Bill asked, appearing right next to him, floating a few feet above ground. Wilbur shot up to a standing position, grabbing the handle of his sword.

"You're thinking about someone in particular? Maybe a girl by the name of Niki?" he poked, bringing a shocked expression on Wilbur's face, stupor quickly turning into anger.

"I swear if you as much as layed a finger on her i'll hunt you down to the end of the world" he spat out angrily, receiving a laugh from Bill.

"I didn't do anything to her. I'm here to make you an offer" he said, floating closer "I can make her like you. I can make every woman you want fall in love with you, you'll never be alone again. You'll be loved, what do you say?" he offered his hand forward but Wilbur slapped it away.

"I don't need you to make her love me!! I want her to love me for who i am and not because some entity made her fall in love with me!! I don't need your help, leave!" he shouted, Bill angrily growled, his eyes turning a bit more redder then when he was with Techno. Setting on fire the nearby grass before disappearing.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BAD, TOMMY, TUBBO, DREAM AND GEORGE POV