Wingmen

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------DREAM TEAM AND ANGELA POV

"He's been asleep for two days now, i'm starting to worry" Dream said looking at Angela with a worried expression.

"He'll wake up soon don't worry, the healing just took a toll on his body" she assured. Dream still wasn't convinced, she sighed.

"Look, if he doesn't wake up by tomorrow i'll give him something to make him wake up, ok?" she suggested, his eyes filling with hope, he nodded.

"How are you feeling Dream?" Bad asked.

"i'm fine, just a bit weak" he responded, Angela looked at him with a worried look, she approached him, placing a hand on his neck to feel his pulse.

"Your heart is beating a bit too fast" she then moved the hand to his forehead "You're running a mild fever, that's good. It means your body is fighting off the bacteria" she said with a smile "You might feel weaker for a few days but it will pass. If the fever get's too high i'll have to give you something to help tho" she explained.

"So he'll be fine, right?" Sapnap asked a bit worried.

"I'm positive, if he's body keeps fighting like it's doing now he'll be ok in two to three day" she responded in a joyful tone, sparking hope into them. In that moment they heard George  stir, catching everyone attention, Dream rushed to his side.

"George?" he called, holding his hand, George's eyes slowly fluttered open, trying to adjust to the light of the room and focusing on the figure on his right.

"Dream?" he asked in a sleepy voice, not sure if it was really him Dream hugged him tightly.

"You're awake! You're awake!!" he repeated in a happy voice, tears forming in his eyes, a large smile plastered on his face.

"Dream... i can't... breath..." he choked out, hurriedly patting his back, he let go, taking a step back.

"Sorry sorry" he apologized, lifting his hands in surrender, Angela giggled, approaching him.

"How do you fell George?" she asked.

"A bit sleepy i guess, my arm fells-" his voice died in his mouth when he turned to look at his left arm, not seeing it. Angela cursed under her breath, taking his face into her hands and turning him so he would look at her.

"Don't freak out, i'll make it grow back, you'll be fine George" she quickly explained but to no avail, his hears were ringing, he didn't anything she said. His breathing started to speed up at an alarming pace, becoming short and irregular, his body started to shake, eyes filling up with tears. 

Dream thought fast and hugged him, pushing George's head into his shoulder.

"Calm down George, it's ok we are here. I'm here" he said in a caring voice, gently stroking his air "Your arm will be fine, Angela has a way to make it grow back" he kept talking right next to his ear so he was sure he would hear him.