Where are you?

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TOMMY AND WILBUR POV

Tommy just kept crying in Wilbur shoulder, he was scared... scared that his friend might be hurt or... worse. When the thought crossed his mind he immediately stood up, wiping away his tears with his arm, they kept forming in his eyes but he didn't care.

"We need to find him!" he announced, starting to climb down, Wilbur right in toe. Once they were on the ground they noticed some broken twigs and bushes and... blood... on some leaves. Tommy panicked, he was about to start running towards the direction his friend went but he was stopped by Wilbur grabbing his arm.

"Let me go Will, he's hurt! We need to find him!!" he yelled looking at his friend and trying to pry his arm away, to no avail.

"And then what!? Tommy if he got kidnapped by someone we might get hurt too, we might die!!"

"I don't care! Let go of me!!" Tommy kept pulling so hard that Will was getting worried for his safety. He decided to block him before trying to reason. He seeped his legs, making Tommy fall to the ground with a loud 'Thud' and then pinned him down.

"Listen to me you child! I get it that you are worried for Tubbo, so am i!! But you can't just charge into the problem and expect to come out without a scratch! We need weapons and armors, so if we have to fight we'll have a chance of surviving!" he yelled to his face, the truth hurt, but Tommy knew he was right.

After some more fussing he calmed down, Wilbur let go of his arms, allowing him sit up, he angrily wiped his tears and stared at him.

"If we have to get armor we need to do that fast, 'cuz if we are not ready by noon i'll just go without it and you can't stop me" he firmly said, standing up and punching a tree out of anger, Wilbur placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Let's go then, we have a lot of work to do" Wilbur said with a smile.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TUBBO POV

Tubbo couldn't see anything, he could hear just fine but that was about it. He knew he was walking, but it wasn't him who was moving his legs. He could hear the zombies around him, but they didn't attack him. He heard the muffled sound of bubbling lava. 

A grin spread on his face, but he wasn't the one smiling. He started punching something, but it didn't break, he kept punching. After a few minutes his knuckles started to hurt but he kept punching. After twenty minutes his hands started bleeding. After an hour the pain was unbearable.

"Please stop!! It hurts!!" he yelled in his mind to whoever was controlling his body, all he heard in response was an evil laugher echoing in his head.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TOMMY AND WILBUR POV

They somehow managed to get enough iron by noon to make two chestplates, two swords and two shields, Wilbur wanted to get more to craft a pair of trousers but Tommy was getting very impatient very quickly.

"Alright let's go!" Tommy picked up his sword and started walking at a fast pace towards where the twigs were broken, Wilbur just rolled his eyes and ran up to him. They walked through the jungle, reaching it's borders in a few hours, they kept walking, crossing more biomes, an oak forest, a spruce forest and a plain biome. 

"It'll be dark soon Tommy, we need to find a place to sleep before the mobs start spawning" he said with a sad voice, he knew Tommy wanted to keep going but it wouldn't have been safe. 

"There's still light, we can still keep going" he said with an empty voice, not turning around, Wilbur sighed, running up in front of him, stopping him.

"I know you are worried Tommy but if we don't find a safe place soon, we'll be surrounded by mobs" he placed a a hand on his shoulder "Let's sleep, we'll keep looking tomorrow" Wilbur gave him a comforting smile, Tommy stayed silent for a few seconds, tears starting to form in his eyes.

"We leave at dawn" he managed to blurt out, Wilbur nodded.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TUBBO POV

When Tubbo woke up his hands were bleeding a lot, leaving a trail behind him, he felt he was holding something in his right hand. It was some kind of block, hard and cold, with a glassy consistence. He was still walking, and by the way his legs hurt, he had being going for a long time, perhaps even all night.

"Please... it hurts... Tommy... help me" Tubbo pleaded in his mind.

He suddenly stopped and started placing the blocks he was holding in a precise pattern, Tubbo traced the movement and his eyes widened on realization. 

"A nether portal... no please! No! I don't want to! Please!!"

A large grin started appearing on his face, once he finished building it he took out a flint and steel, ready to activate the portal. Just when he was about to, he heard the sound of someone running towards him.

"Tubbo!!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Imma tell you now, the chapter after the next one is gonna be sooooooo clutch XP