L'manberg

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EVERYONE (EXCEPT TECHNO) POV

After she finished to strap three saddles on each dragon it was time to go.

"Alright, we'll fly in groups of three so who wants to stay with who?" Angela asked.

"I'll stay with Tubbo" Tommy said.

"I'll keep an eye on Tommy" Wilbur said.

"No, Tubbo and Dream are coming with me since they'll be unconscious for the flight, it's safer" she ordered, Tommy wanted to argue but Will placed a hand on his shoulder, shaking his head.

"She's right" he said to him. Tommy gave in at the end, agreeing to go with Wilbur on Eve. Bad, Sapnap and George going on Adam.

Once everyone was striped on they were ready to fly, but first.

"Alright Dream, drink up" she said turning around, he took the potion out of his inventory and removed the cork plug "i'll see you in a few hours" Dream said before drinking it, immediately felling sleepy, he layed down and after a few second he was sound asleep, Angela striped a few more safe belts to his chest before grabbing the rains and pulling them up, making Sky stand up.

"Everyone ready?" she asked looking at the two groups, Wilbur had the rains of Eve and Bad had Adam's, they both nodded.

"Remember, pull to stop and nothing else, i'll guide them" she instructed, turning Sky around and started to walk towards a plain, the other two dragons following close behind.

"We are getting a running start so hold tight" she warned.

Sky ran forward and started flapping her wings a few times, after a few second she took off and rose high in the sky, Eve and Adam did the same, positioning themselves respectively at her right and left, once they were all in the air Angela pulled the rains, directing the flock towards the direction they needed to go.

She looked over to Eve to check on Wilbur and Tommy.

"You two good?" she yelled out in order to be heard, Wilbur raised a thumb in response while Tommy brought both his arms up.

"THIS IS AWESOME!!" he yelled exited, Angela just giggled,she turned to look at Adam and saw Bad give her a thumb up.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After almost four hours they started to see a large building in the distance, Angela immediately piped up.

"We have arrived" she yelled exited, whipping the rains to make Sky go faster so she was in front of Eve and Adam. She stood up and turned around.

"I welcome you.." a flag was now visible on the top of a tall building, it had a semicircular side colored in black and three colored horizontal stripes, blue, white and red with three yellow X's in it.