To the base

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DREAM TEAM AND ANGELA

George rubbed his wrist while Angela cut Bad free from the rope they were tied with, he still didn't trust her completely but at least she kept her promise and didn't kill them... altho she could still do it. Once the the whole team was free, Angela put away her sword and pointed at a chest placed a few feet away.

"You're stuff is in that chest, i didn't steal any" she assured, taking out an axe and heading towards a bunch of trees, Sapnap rolled his eyes.

"It's not like you need any, you have diamond armor and a diamond sword" he said sarcastically.

"Oh, it's not diamond" she said while gathering some wood from the nearby trees.

"What? There's no way that isn't diamond!" Dream piped in, making Angela stop. She approached them and showed the axe she had been using, pointing with her finger to some bumps on it.

"It's made with dragon scales, they are stronger and have a higher durability" she eagerly said, handing the item to George so he could expect it.

"That's sick!" Sapnap yelled exited, making Angela giggle. She decided to give them some time while she gathered the items she needed. George decided to pass the item to Sapnap before he forcefully took it from him, he then grabbed Dream by the arm and dragged him a few feet away.

"What do we do now?" he asked, his voice low in order to not be heard by Angela. Dream took a look at her and at his friends, evaluating the situation, after a few second he answered.

"I don't think it's a good idea to stick with her, she might kill us later, i say we run while she is distracted" he said in a serious tone, George looked at Angela and then back at Dream.

"Why don't we give her a chance? She knows this world better then us, maybe she knows how to get us back " George said with a pleading voice. 

Dream was about to reply but was interrupted by Angela joining the conversation, placing a hand on his shoulder.

"I can hear you ya know?" she said raising an eyebrow "I have more experience than you in this world, i can..." she looked at George "... and i WILL help you" she finished with a firm voice.

"Why? Why do you want to help us? You don't even know us" Dream questioned, gently removing her hand from his shoulder. She just shrugged and smiled.

"You're the first people i see in a very long time, i don't want you to die, i need some social interaction ya know?" Angela said sarcastically, making George and Bad giggle. Dream stayed silent for a couple of seconds before speaking again.

"Alright, we'll accept your help but don't get any weird ideas, we still don't trust you" he said with an accusatory tone.

"I can work with that" she extended a hand and Dream shook it briefly.