Touchy subject

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SAPNAP AND ANGELA POV

"Ok, so how do i do this?" Angela asked, trying to mimic Sapnap's movement, he was teaching her to swim doggy stile (not sure how it's called) but she was having trouble understanding.

"You have to alternate your hands with the legs, like a dog" he explained, showing her, she nodded.

"Ok, i'll try" she tried to do the same but immediately sank, she quickly stood up, coughing a bit.

"You ok?" he asked, she nodded "I suck at this!" she shouted annoyed.

"You'll learn, don't worry" he blushed a bit "I might have an idea... if you are ok with it i... i could hold you up so you won't sink" he suggested looking away.

"Sure, that sounds like a good idea, let's try it!" she said exited.

Sapnap hesitantly placed his hands on her waist and kept her from sinking, she started to move her hands and legs in an uncoordinated way, after a few minutes she got the hand of it. He slowly let go of her and she managed to stay afloat by herself.

"I did it! I'm swimming!" she shouted exited, slowly swimming back and forth with a large smile on her face, she stood up and hugged him hard.

"Thank you Nick! You have no idea how much this means to me" she said in a happy voice, after the initial shock he reciprocated the hug.

"Anytime" he responded, a smile forming on his face. After a few seconds she let go.

"Will you teach me other styles?" she asked with puppy eyes.

"S-sure" he mumbled, a blush appearing on his face, she looked at the sun.

"It's getting late, we better start to head back" Sapnap nodded, heading towards the shore with a smile still plastered on his face.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EVERYONE POV

Techno came back from his walk with Tommy and Tubbo behind him, they had leaves and twigs stuck in their hair. Angela went to them and started to carefully pick them out.

"What did you do? Chased a fox?" she asked sarcastically.

"Actually... yeah" Tubbo answered rubbing his arm, Angela just laughed.

Once Sapnap saw Bad coming back too he went straight to him and punched his shoulder hard.

"Ow! That hurt you muffin!" he complained "So how did it go?" he asked curious, nudging him with his elbow, he looked away and blushed.

"I taught her how to swim" he said rubbing his neck, Bad patted his back.

"Nice work Sap, keep it up" he said with a big smile, giving him a thumbs up.