Beat the game

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ok, so what now?" Sapnap asked to the group while munching on a piece of bread.

"We need to find the others and get out" George answered "Yeah, thanks Einstein, i mean HOW are we supposed to get out!".

"I don't know... beating the game i guess?" 

"That could work, i mean, there's no harm in trying" Dream added "Well.." he stood up "We better get moving then".

"You seem awfully exited about this Dream" Bad pointed out.

"Of course i am, i mean, when i will ever get another chance to play a minecraft adventure more realistic than this?" Dream was practically beaming while he talked, he kept ranting about how it would be so cool to ride a strider on lava or do MLG water bucket tricks.

"Why do i have the feeling that i'll have to carry extra food just for you?" Bad said annoyed, causing Dream to giggle.

"Well, you know me, i'm reckless" he said raising his arms in surrender.

There was a good mood on the team, at least until George spoke.

"We might die....." he said with a sad voice, causing everyone to turn quiet.

"We might die... what happens then? We don't know if this world works exactly like minecraft, we don't know if we'll respawn or not..." his voice started breaking "I want to go home... i want to see my family again..." tears started falling down his cheeks "I never even..." he started hyperventilating "I didn't... i can't... i..."

George doesn't deal with stress very well, that's also why he takes medicines, aside from depression, he was also diagnosed with social anxiety, self esteem problems and harming thought, mostly they were caused by the fact that he didn't got out often and socialized much, the proof was that as stunning as he was, at the age of 24 he had never had a girlfriend.

That's why he liked Dream and the others so much, he met them online and they were always so nice with him. He didn't have to put on a mask with them, he could just be himself.

In a matter of second he was engulfed in a group hug with Dream being the closest one, clasping the brunette's head and gently stroking his hair.

"It's ok George breathe, it'll be fine"  Dream's voice was warm and soft "No one is gonna die, we are getting home, all of us, together" he said the last word firmly.

George hugged Dream like his life depended on it, buring his face in his hoodie and sobbing loudly "It's ok, let it out" Bad said sweetly "We are here for you man" added Sapnap.

After some time George managed to calm down, he looked at his friends with red puffy eyes "Thank you" was all he managed to say, felling that if he said anything more it'll just start crying again. Bad and Sapnap let go of the hug but Dream didn't, actually, to be fair, George didn't, he felt safe in his arms and the smell of grass on Dream's clothes was so nice, he wanted to stay like this forever.

But eventually he had to let go (I SOOOO SHIP ITTT) "Better?" Dream asked, a soft smile showing on his face "Better...thanks" wiping away the last tears. 

"Ya lovebird are done?" Sapnap asked ironically, receiving a punch in response from Bad "What?" he asked and Bad just mouthed a 'Not now Sap' to which he just rolled his eyes, but stopped nonetheless.

When George had calmed down completely Dream started talking.

"Ok, we need to get going, it's already past noon, it'll be dark in a few more hours. I say we split up, me and George will get iron and coal, Bad and Sap will get wood and food."

"I'm ok with that" said Sapnap.

"You really want to leave me with this muffinhead?" asked annoyed Bad.

"Oh come on, it'll be just a few hours, you'll survive" 

"I will, not sure if i can say the same for my mental health though" Bad added jokingly, making George giggle.

"Let's get going then, we'll meet back here in 3 hours, if you get lost use the compass" everyone nodded, Dream and George started heading for a ravine close by and Bad started chopping down some trees.

Sapnap placed a hand on Dream shoulder, stopping him.

"Be careful out there, the mobs may be weak but it still hurt like hell when you take damage" he cringed at the thought, Dream nodded in agreement.

"Come on Georgie, let's go get some iron" Dream said brightly, calling George with the nickname he hated, in hope to light up his mood.

"Stop calling me like that!" 

Mission accomplished.