Tubbo?

REMEMBER TO FOLLOW AND VOTE THE STORY IF YOU LIKE IT, ALSO IF ANY ARTIST WANTS TO MAKE A FAN ART, WRITE TO ME PLZ, I WANNA SEE IT!! REMEMBER TO JOIN MY DISCORD SERVER AND SUPPORT ME ON PATREON IF YA WANT TO! =^_^=

Discord: Check my bio for the link.

Link Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/Gatta_Gamer00

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TOMMY AND TUBBO POV

When Tommy woke up he immediately started looking for his friend Tubbo, after a few hours of searching he found him curled up in a ball under a large oak tree, hugging his legs.

"Tubbo!"

He looked up, every trace of sadness leaving his face.

"Tommy!"

He quickly stood up and ran towards his friend, hugging him tight and crying.

"I was so scared Tommy... i couldn't find you anywhere" he managed to say through sobs.

"It's ok big man, we are together now, everything is going to be ok" Tommy hugged his friend tighter, he cared about him, he cared about him so much to the point to start questioning if he really saw him as his best friend and not perhaps something more.

Suddenly Tubbo yanked him out of the hug.

"We need to find Wilbur and the others" he said with a worried look.

"You're right, come on let's go look for him" Tommy said taking his friend hand and walking in a random direction. Tubbo's hand was always warm, a bit sweaty yes, but so warm. The two friends walked through the forest, leaving the forest biome and entering a jungle biome.

"Wow, i've never seen trees this big" Tubbo said in awe.

"Yeah, they are awesome" Tommy agreed.

Truly, they were astonishing. Their trunk was so big that even if the two friends held hands and hugged the tree they wouldn't even cover half of its surface.  Parrots could be seen fly from one branch to another, creating a colorful sky dance, the movement of the leaves allowed large gaps of light to shine through, a strong smell of tree sap and leaves lingered in the air, contributing on creating the less tense mood.

The two boys let go of each others hand, wandering around mesmerized by the beauty of the environment. Tommy spotted a fox and decided that it'll become his new pet, but after chasing for a few minutes the animal ran off into the thick vegetation.

"Fuck, i almost had it" he mumbled to himself.

"Tommy!" Tubbo alarmed voice could be heard resonating across the forest.

Tommy rushed to where his friend was, spotting him kneeling down on the grass, inspecting something.

"What's wrong Tubbo? Are you hurt?" he asked worried.

"No, i'm fine, look" he pointed at the ground in front of him, there were a series of tracks, footprint, boot like.

"Do you think that could be Will?" Tubbo asked.

"It's either him or Bear Grills, no one else always wear combat boots everywhere the fuck he goes" Tommy answered ironically, making his friend giggle.

"That's true"