**till death do us part**

Tae close his eyes...cold breeze hits his skin...usually he doesn't like cold....but this breeze....it's feel good.

He opens his eyes slowly....then looks down on his feet...he swings his legs a little....then looks down at the people crowding at the street looking up at him...

They look tiny from this distance...for them...he is looking like an ant...right?? From a 55th floor...it's normal to be looking like that...isn't it??

People are weird now days...they don't care if you are happy or not...doesn't care if you get hurt...but somehow crowds to enjoy the show when you are taking your own life..

Yeah...kim taehyung is dieing..he is taking his own life...he is committing suicide.....

It's not like it's other people business....but they actually enjoys seeing people miserable...& their eyes fills with enjoyment seeing someone miserable to death....they why don't tae give them what they want?! A feast to the eyes.

& people find it more amusing when it's about kim taehyung...why not?? The is the star actor of South Korea..a pretty talented face...who won god knows how many awards...so it is peoples interest,what he does..

Tae holds the wine glass & takes a sip of the drink...wine is used to celebrate an occasion...here's a whole ass occasion is going on...he his quitting his life....then why not celebrate it??

Tae puts the glass down....

He is actually feeling a little irritated as police also crowding down...saying something loudly with their megaphone...he shouldn't be hearing that from this distance...but like hell he can hear all those...they were requesting to go back to his room...& many more bullshits....

They can't actually take any risk with taehyung...probably gonna use some special force or whatever...but do they know??? Tae is gonna jump far before that???

Tae swings the wine glass a little...some drops of wine falls down....why he will be the only one getting drunk...this cold breeze should get drunk too....

He suddenly looks at his phone hearing buzzing sound....he holds the phone in front him...swings it a little on the air.....thinking if he should throw it now? Or later...

But he takes the call anyways.

Hello...someone says from the other side...

Hey former boyfriend...tae smirks....what's up....

Tae,what the fuck are you doing?? The other one replies.

What did i do sehun-ssi...i am just flying up...tae swings his legs.

Don't fuck with me...come down from there...stop making mess...sehun replies.

Fucking with you?? Tae chuckles...i am fucking with you??

Okay babe...i am sorry...okay?? Sehun says...it's just a misunderstanding..let me talk face to face...

Face to face??tae murmurs....yeah...right...face....it's that face,i can't resist ever..i melt in your words everytime you say something..convince myself seeing that innocent face,that you can't do anything wrong...that sinful face...agh! You are right...tae laughs.

Sehun sighs.

Babe...you are in hot head right now..you are misunderstanding...come down from there.okay? Let us talk....it's not what you are thinking...i will explain everything....i am coming there...i am just 10 mins away...sehun replies.

Don't even think of coming in here my ex boyfriend...right the moment i will see you...i will jump off!

Tae! Why aren't you listening to me??huh?? You always listened to me...you love me,right?? Sehun says restlessly.