*lights will guide you home*

"Thank you so much guys! Keep loving yourself & stay with bts! We are gonna see you again on the stage...thank you so much! We love you! & we will love you more! See you soon..."

Kim Namjoon says when their concert performance ended...it was time for stepping down from the stage.

Bts seven members holds each others hands & bows down..then waves at them...one by one starts walking to leave.

Except one...

When six members were far away already...jimin suddenly notice one was still standing at the center...thousands armys were still waving at him..& that person was smiling,looking all of them.

" Jungkook!!"

Jimin calls from afar waving his hand to tell him to return...tae stops too....

He looks at jungkook,he was standing all alone there...

Jungkook turns at them...then smiles from there.

Tae doesn't know why,but his heart suddenly shurnks that smile.....something isn't right...something is off.

Suddenly the lights go out....everyone thought the show finally ended...when surprising them all...a center light falls on jungkook,in between the unbearable darkness.

Namjoon jin yoongi & hobi stops too at their places....Namjoon frowns looking at jungkook still standing.

He comes closer to tae & jimin...others follows him.

What happened? He asks confusedly.....it there anything left to say?

I don't know hyung..jimin replies...

Tae? You must know...jin says

I don't know either hyung....tae replies looking back at jungkook....

Jungkook looks ahead...then grabs the microphone & smiles again...

Hey guys!

All armys coos along...their bias stopped to talk to them when everyone left...why won't be they happy??

You all are good?? Jungkook says again.

We all are good! So good! Thousands voices replies....how are you jungkookie!!!

" So he wants to talk to the armys alone...he is so shy...agh! So expected from our maknae....it's good to see him standing in front of all & smiling....let him talk" Jin smiles....

Everyone stands looking at jungkook from afar....only tae was looking at him silently....why he is worrying so much? Why he can't be like others.

I am good too....guys....i am here to tell you something today....actually...it's an announcement...jungkook smiles.

Namjoon frowns....is he releasing some new songs or what? He can't announce it like that. First we have to submit the idea of it in a written form..gosh! He is so impatient.

Armys thinks like that too....

You are releasing a new album??? Some shouts from afar....

Not that...jungkook replies....

Tell us hyung!!! We will be cheering for you!! A boy shouts loudly.

Jungkook keeps silent for a moment..moving his eyes to all the people around. His eyes can't never get enough to see this people.

Jungkook takes a deep breath....his smile widens again.

Guys...

Everyone was waiting patiently...pin drop silence was remaining all around. Everyone was excited to hear the announcement.