*On The House*

Hey can i have a martini, please?

The 25years old bartender looks at the gray hair guy, who barely looks like in his twenty,in front,hearing that..

Sure.. You want it strong? The bartender asks..

I am a little Liteheaded... So.. I will like it at minimum... The gray hair smiles awkwardly..

Bartender smiles for a moment...

Then should i suggest something? If you say, surely... He asks... Gray hair nods only..

Have some mojito instead..i would suggest Moscow Mule, as it's my favorite.. But it consists vodka & ginger beer... So that will be too much for you.. So try some mojito.. Of course as its a bar, the drink will be containing some rum.. I will try to replace it with something lite...the tradition won't be broken then.. What do you say... The bartender says smiling..

S.. Sure... The gray hair says listening the whole thing barely, as the music of this club was too damn loud..

Coming in a minute... The bartender says turning up... The gray hair looks at the piling line standing at the counter to have a drink... They all look so dazzling... There's something about this club that makes people dazzled.. Or it's only him who looks dull...

The bartender is hot here... Don't you think?

Gray hair hears a girl saying that..

Like damn... Another one says almost screaming her lungs out..

I came here like every weekend just to stand here & place n order... Too bad he doesn't talk much...

Gray hair can feel the disappointment in her voice..

Should we try today too? Another says..

You never get tired, do you? A girl chuckes..

Nah... There's nothing to lose to try our luck... She giggles..

Here sir... Your drink...

The gray hair startled up suddenly hearing that... He looks ahead at the bartender who was holding on a greenish drink, with a smile on his face.. Then placing it in front him...

Try it..bartender says rather curiously...they gay hair looks at the girls... Yeah, they were captivatedly looking on him..

The gray hair looks at his drink again.. Then holds it & takes a small sip... His eyes widens immediately.... He takes another long sip.. & looks at the bartender..

So? The bartender guy asks..

It's amazing... The gray hair giggles finally.. Bartender guy keeps standing there & looking all focusedly on him for a long time... Girls frowns for a second at the unusual sight..

You are new here? I don't think i have seen you here before..

I haven't come here before... The gray hair replies...

Thought so... Then.. What's your name?? The bartender asks again..

Kim taehyung... The gray hair says shyly...

Sorry, couldn't hear you... Bartender asks again covering his one ear, the music was getting to loud to hear anything..

Taehyung keeps hesitating.. Then raise on his toe & leans near bartender's ear..

Tae.. Taehyung... He says softly... Bartender close his eyes immediately... For a certain moment..inhaling a sweet scent coming from the guy named taehyung..