aren't you tired too?

smut (tw:// sadism)

"we can't keep doing this, seungkwan. we can't."

"and why is that?" seungkwan asked, knowing exactly why. he walked slowly and menacingly towards the younger boy, his eyes relaxing with true, evil lust.

"you know exactly why," vernon inhaled a deep and exhausting breath, trying his best not to give into seungkwan's tactics.

"umm, no i don't, actually. care to explain?" seungkwan tilted his head to the side in a mock curiosity, pouting his pink lips that made vernon's urges even stronger than they were before.

"think about what you're doing to mina, to our relationship."

"awww, i could give two fucks about you and my sister's relationship, vernon. i really could, but the crazy thing is," seungkwan stood on the tip of his toes to reach vernon's blushed ear. "i don't."

"and that's the problem, seungkwan. you don't care, but i do. this isn't okay," vernon rubbed his temple and sat down on the satin bed behind them. seungkwan slithered his way onto vernon's lap and put one of his arms around the back of his neck, the other caressing his face.

"who was it that touched up my thigh first, huh?" seungkwan started, whispering sinisterly into his ear. "who is it that kissed my lips and gave me hickies all over? who is it that made me climax so much, i could barely walk the next day?" seungkwan taunted over and over again.

"and you're telling me you care? you initiated everything. pathetic," vernon gripped seungkwan's face harshly and glared him dead in his darted eyes.

"you're such a fucking brat. you always get what you want, don't you?" vernon snarled as his nails began to dig into the boy's soft cheeks. seungkwan whimpered at sharp feeling. "don't you, slut?" vernon asked again. seungkwan had never seen this side of vernon before. it scared and excited him at the same time.

"answer me!" vernon exclaimed as he ran a hand through seungkwan's brunette locs and pulled down harshly, showing seungkwan's pale and exposed neck.

"y-yes," seungkwan softly let out, tears bridging at the corner of his dusk  eyes.

"you know, seungkwan, i'm always so nice to you, always letting you take the benefit of the doubt, letting you get away with all the bullshit you pull. tonight though, you're going to feel the consequences," seungkwan's eyes widened.

"consequences?" seungkwan whispered timidly. vernon was the one to smile sinisterly this time.

"you thought you wouldn't have any? you poor, poor baby," vernon laid seungkwan down on the deep red sheets, walking over to lock the door and turn off the lights, leaving only the pale crimson light flickering in the tar lamp socket.

everything was red, a warning sign for seungkwan. he knew he really fucked up this time.

he moved backwards until he hit the backboard of the bed, vernon chuckling at how scared seungkwan was.

"this is what you wanted, right?" vernon asked. he nodded. seungkwan's tears started to fall. he had never felt so excited in his life. this really is what he wanted. vernon leaned over the small boy and acted as if he was going to kiss him, only to end up laughing next to the boy's peach lips.

"you thought it was going to be that easy, baby? is this a consequence to you?" seungkwan's stomach dropped. vernon's lids dropped lowly, radiating his dark energy. vernon got on top of seungkwan and gently took off all of his clothes. one by one, each article of clothing slipped of the silk bed. seungkwan felt so shown, so vulnerable. he never feels vulnerable. it was all so new to him.

vernon slammed his veiny hands on seungkwan's knees and spread them as far as he could, looking at seungkwan's love bitten thighs with a coy glimpse.

"they still haven't healed from last time?" vernon led his finger over the trail of red marks as he felt seungkwan's legs shake. he looked up and gave seungkwan a sly smile before rubbing the smooth area and smacking it, leaving a red hand print.

"ah!" seungkwan yelped, not used to the stinging sensation. vernon felt heat pool in his navel, excitement flowing from the pain he gave.

"so pretty," vernon mumbled while tracing the red marks left on seungkwan's milky skin.

"please," seungkwan whined as his salty tears fell more and more with each hit. god, how he loved and hated the sting so much. vernon was enjoying every moment of it. he grabbed a small bottle of lube out of his dresser and poured a bit on his hands before taking seungkwan in his hand and pumping extremely fast.

"vernon!" seungkwan gasped as pleasure mellowed out through his marked body. "don't stop!" vernon completely halted at seungkwan's command. seungkwan groaned, upset and extremely irritated.

"why!?" seungkwan exclaimed as he thrashed around, throwing a childish hissy fit.

"you were going to cum," vernon said blankly as he started to flick his wrist again, doing the same movements as before. everytime seungkwan was about to climax, he would stop and squeeze the base, denying seungkwan of any sexual relief.

"i bet you wanna come so bad, don't you?" vernon taunted as he slowly widened seungkwan's legs.

"yes," seungkwan sobbed. he had never wanted to cum so bad. vernon chuckled at seungkwan's suffering, wanting him to sob and beg more than he already had.

"look at me when i'm speaking," vernon's slim fingers tilted seungkwan's chin up, showing his glistening red eyes and quivering lip. vernon thought he looked ethereal in the red lighting.

"you wanna come right?" vernon kissed his bitten lips and trailed down his neck.

"yes, please," seungkwan asked, whining almost.

"you drive me crazy," vernon rasped out, taking off his own clothes. he laid down while staring at seungkwan, telling him what to do with only body language. seungkwan nodded and took his baby pink plug out of his baby pink hole, sinking down onto vernon.

both of them groaned, loving the feeling of filling and being filled. seungkwan began to move back and forth instead of up and down. vernon bit his lip at this while sinking his nails into seungkwan's bruised hips.

"that's it, baby. be a good boy and make yourself cum," vernon whispered into seungkwan's ear followed by a nip at the lobe, putting seungkwan in an even more submissive state. seungkwan nodded as he wrapped he arms around vernon's neck and connected their foreheads together in a domestic way, making sure he was pleasing his vernon.

"fuck, baby. just like that, don't stop," seungkwan whined at vernon's words and before he knew it, pearly cum was ridden all over vernon's chest. vernon took his hand and grabbed seungkwan's neck, making him look up as he almost collapsed from cumming.

"keep going."

seungkwan started to sob again at the oversensitive feeling of riding vernon, his high starting to turn into pain, but he liked it. he liked the pain.

"ah, fuck," vernon whispered as he filled seungkwan up. seungkwan finally fell over onto vernon, occasionally kissing him.

"thank you."

"anything for my bratty baby boy."