Offically Missing You Again

Request Chapter
(P.S A/N: This is a shorter chapter. I'm sorry it's so short but not many ideas have been popping up!)

A lot can happen in two years, as it has. Seungkwan's hair changed from its platinum blonde, to a now, fawn brown, he's moved into a small house and graduated college, he's become a child counselor for troubled kids, and has a Maltese named Bookkeu.

Vernon has changed a lot too. He dyed his hair a warm honey brown, he's a famous producer now, and currently on his way home to see Seungkwan, without telling him.

He's been dreaming of this moment ever since he walked into his new college dorm overseas. To finally be in the arms of his lover again. They've never gotten over their honeymoon stage, so leaving had to be one of the hardest thing Vernon has ever done, but he's made something of himself and he wouldn't trade the opportunity for the world.

"Plane A2B is ready for loading!" the intercom said as Vernon made his way over to entrance tunnel of the plane. He smiled widely at the thought of seeing Seungkwan again after two long years.

Seungkwan made his way back from the store with ice cream and movies. Vernon had told him he had had to stay out there for another three months to finish an album for a really big rapper, S.Coups.

Seungkwan tears fell as he walked back into his small home, sobbing as he plopped himself on his bed. He put on a cheap romcom he found and opened his cookies 'n' cream ice cream. He could barely move the spoon close to his lips while sobbing. Today was the day Vernon was supposed to come back. He hadn't seen the boy in two years and "delaying" the trip only made Seungkwan feel worse.

While Seungkwan was sulking in his bed, Vernon's flight was eight hours away from landing. Vernon decided to tease Seungkwan a bit more by calling him on skype . The call barely rung before he heard Seungkwan frantically pick up.

"Where are you?" Seungkwan asked. Vernon stifled a smile before saying he was in his studio.

"Oh," Seungkwan said sadly as he lowered his head. Vernon couldn't believe that Seungkwan couldn't recognize he was on the plane. He wanted to burst out laughing, but kept it in so he wouldn't ruin the surprise.

"What're you doing?" Vernon asked. Seungkwan wooed his tears and sniffled as he ate another spoon of ice cream.

"Crying, you?" Seungkwan sulked.

"Awwwww, baby! Don't cry. I'll be home sooner than you think," Vernon comforted Seungkwan. Seungkwan thought he meant that the three months would be quick and not the eight hours Vernon would be seeing him in.

"I'll call you back in a little bit. I love you," Vernon said softly as he blew kisses to the screen. Seungkwan told him he loved him too before blowing kisses back and hanging up.

Seungkwan laid in his bed, wore out from crying. Bookkeu jumped onto the bed and went under Seungkwan's arm to make him feel better.

Seungkwan fell asleep without the love of his life their to comfort him, not realizing he would be there any minute.

Vernon stepped off the plane and stretched from the 12 hour flight. He went to the baggage claim and grabbed all of his bags before calling an uber to come get him. Exhausted from the flight, he fell asleep in the car as the uber driver had to wake him because they were only twenty minutes from Seungkwan's house. He quickly thanked the driver and got his things out before quickly walking up to the door.

He couldn't hold his excitement in as he smiled widely and knocked.

"Who is it?" Seungkwan asked sluggishly.

"Pizza," Vernon said. Seungkwan mumbled something about not remembering ordering pizza before he opened the door.

"Surprise," Vernon said softly as Seungkwan's jaw dropped. His eyes began to get teary before jumping up and hugging Vernon tightly. Vernon cried happily as he hugged Seungkwan with all the energy he had left.

"Y-You liar!" Seungkwan yelled as he hit him playfully. They both looked deeply into each other's eyes before connecting their lips together. Their was so much emotion in the kiss that they had after not being able to kiss for two years.

"I've missed you, Boo."

"I've missed you too, lovebug."