Say You Love Me Pt 2

Seungkwan was going to visit Vernon at his work place and bring him food on his break. They both worked at the mall, so it wasn't a struggle for him to go visit his boyfriend on his break.

Seungkwan walked into the sports store, looking at Vernon at the cash register. Seungkwan's smile lit up seeing his boyfriend but immediately dropped when he walked closer. Vernon was flirting with his ex-girlfriend.

"O-Oh hey baby! I didn't know you were coming," Vernon said nervously as he scratched his nape.

"Yea, it seems like it," Seungkwan said under his breath as Vernon and his ex bid goodbyes.

"I brought you Chipotle," Seungkwan said annoyed as he tossed Vernon the food and furiously walked away. Vernon grabbed his arm and pulled him forward.

"What is up your ass?" Vernon said as Seungkwan glared at him.

"Probably the fact that you're flirting with Mina again, knowing damn well where that got you last time," Seungkwan said, obviously upset at the whole situation.

"Can you stop being so damn paranoid?" Vernon said.

"Can you stop cheating?" Seungkwan asked, folding his arms over his chest and shifting on his right leg. He tilted his head, waiting for an answer.

"She's just a friend, Seungkwan. I promise, you're the only one I want," Vernon reassured and hugged his boyfriend. Seungkwan cracked a little smirk and hugged him back and then pushing him off.

"Yeah yeah, lover boy. Get back to work. I'll see you in," Seungkwan checked the time on his phone. " Five minutes."

"Alright babe," Vernon said as Seungkwan left the store. "Damn that was close," Vernon said as he let out a sigh.

Soonyoung, another employee at the store, scoffed and gave Vernon a glare.

"How the hell do you treat him like that after all you've put him through. He loves you too damn much Vernon," Soonyoung says as he folds the nike section.

"It's my relationship! Just because you and Jihoon are so great together doesn't mean you get to tell me how to have my relationship," Vernon said, venom laced in his voice.

"You've got to be the most ungrateful, unloyal, and selfish person i've ever met. You treat him like shit and he makes sure you have the world!" Soonyoung raises his voice.

"Maybe Mina can give me a better one, you nosy bitch!" Vernon yells back.

"It's not being nosy, it's integrity. I guess the sayings actually true, huh? Once a cheater, always a fucking cheater, lowlife," Soonyoung says as he closed up the store.

"Fuck!" Vernon said as he threw his badge in the ground, realizing how accurate Soonyoung's words are.

A few days later, when Seungkwan was going shopping with Jihoon, he saw Vernon.

"That's weird. He said he was going to the gym with Seungcheol," Seungkwan said Jihoon shrugged, looking at the turtlenecks.

He didn't think much of it, until he saw Mina with him, holding hands.

"Are you fucking serious?" Seungkwan asks himself as he marches over to Vernon.

"I thought this gym did look a little different today," Seungkwan said as he fake smiled at both of them.

"Who are you?" Seungkwan asked Mina, obvious knowing that she's Vernon's ex.

"I'm his girlfriend, you are?" Mina asked politely with a genuine smile on her face.

"Oh really? How nice to know!" Seungkwan exclaims as he smiles at Vernon.

"Yea, we were actually thinking of moving in together!" Mina said excitingly. Vernon looked shocked and froze.

"Oh wow! That's wonderful, in fact why don't you guys just move in now? You know what, Vernon? I'll pack up your shit for you since you can't seem to want to stay with me, right?"

"I should've fucking known! How embarrassing huh? Getting humiliated for the second time! It really is true, huh? Once a cheater, always a fucking cheater."