What Goes Around, Comes Around pt 2

Warning: Death and smut
Nine Months Later
"Hansol?" Seungkwan asked as he walked downstairs. He saw a boy, probably in his early twenties, tied and gagged in a chair. He has blood surrounding his forehead and sweat dripping, making his hair wet.

He saw Hansol punch him in his face, rings imprinted in his face. He didn't hear Seungkwan coming, continuing to beat the man.

"Where the fuck is it?" Hansol asked as he look the man dead in his eye.

"I-I don't fucking know! I didn't fucking touch it!" The man said.

"Take him," was the last thing Hansol said before the man was dragged into another room, gunshots ringing throughout the house.

Hansol looked back, seeing Seungkwan sobbing quietly on the velvet stair case, bits of blood on him from the man.

"Babydoll," Hansol said as he went to go hold Seungkwan. Seungkwan sobbed into his shoulder.

"You know i don't l-like it when you d-do that in front of m-me. Please stop it," Seungkwan sobbed out, hyperventilating from crying so hard. Seungkwan hated seeing people getting hurt, he wouldn't even kill a fly. He was a very fragile and sensitive soul, feeling bad even when the most evil people are murdered. He was always like that, and Hansol loved it, but Hansol was the opposite of that, except when it came to his babydoll.

"I'm so sorry, babydoll. I know i shouldn't have done it in the main house, I won't do it anymore, I promise," Hansol said, almost crying from Seungkwan being traumatized.

"It's okay, it just makes me feel so terrible seeing those people go through that. I feel so bad," Seungkwan said, starting to sob again. Hansol wipes his tears and kissed his tear-stained face, then his nose, then his lips.

"You know I never want to make you feel like that, my love, but some of these people want to get to me, so I have to get them first. Okay?" Hansol assured as Seungkwan nodded, hugging Hansol tight.

They both went upstairs and picked out their pajamas, getting ready to shower, both of them covered in blood. Every time Seungkwan would look at his hands, we would silently cry, somehow feeling responsible for the victims deaths. Hansol said they were bad, but Seungkwan couldn't believe it. He wanted Hansol to stop, but he knew he had to do to survive and keep them both spoiled and happy. Plus, he knew he couldn't stay away from the streets, it's in his blood. He couldn't even if he tried.

They stepped into the shower, feeling the hot water caress their bodies. Seungkwan wouldn't talk the rest of the day and Hansol knew he would have to make it up to him.

"Baby, you know you i'm so sorry for putting you through that, please talk to me," Hansol pleaded as Seungkwan turned around, feeling the water our down him, easing him from the stress he endured all day. His head hurt from crying, he was exhausted, and he was sad. He put his head under the water, Hansol massaging the shampoo into his scalp. He would only do this to Hansol if he upset him. Hansol peppered him with kisses as he soaked the shampoo out of his soft hair. Hansol kissed his neck and left hickies. Seungkwan softly moaned, driving Hansol crazy.

He pushed Seungkwan into the corner of the large shower, kissing his lips passionately. Seungkwan wrapped his arms around his boyfriend's neck, running his fingers through his hair as Hansol latched his hands onto Seungkwan's waist.

Hansol slid his tongue into his mouth, massaging Seungkwan's tongue with his own. Seungkwan bit Hansol's lip, cherishing the way he feels.

"Do you forgive me now?" Hansol asked as Seungkwan nodded and kissed Hansol's neck. Hansol loved when Seungkwan did this. Hansol sucked in a sharp breath as he felt his neck bruising from Seungkwan.

They both washed off and got dressed, getting into bed. They both laid down, connecting their lips again. Hansol loved how soft Seungkwan's was. He rubbed and squeezed Seungkwan's thighs. Seungkwan moaned against Hansol's ear, grinding up against him.

"Do you want me, right now?" Hansol spoke seductively as he wrapped his hand around Seungkwan's neck, kissing him.

"Yes, I want you so bad, please," Seungkwan said desperate, wanting to feel his lover so badly.

Hansol slid off Seungkwan's shirt, watching him shiver at the cool air hitting his beautiful body. He kissed him gently, occasionally nipping at his skin. He took of his boxers, exposing Seungkwan fully. He reached into his nightstand, pulling out a bottle of lube. He popped open the cap, pouring the cool slick over his fingers, putting one into Seungkwan.

"Ah, mm," Seungkwan said as Hansol scissored him open. Hansol loved hearing Seungkwan, it turned him in even more. He put another in, feeling Seungkwan arch from the feeling. He was so sensitive to Hansol's touch, and Hansol loved it.

Once Seungkwan was prepped enough, Hansol slowly went into Seungkwan.

"F-fuck!" Seungkwan exclaimed as he felt Hansol stretching him, and it felt so good.

"Damn, babydoll," Hansol said as he thrusted into Seungkwan, pinning his arms above his head. Hansol bent down, kissing him roughly as he kept fucking him.

Seungkwan stuck out his tongue, Hansol licking it causing Seungkwan to let out a lewd moan. Hansol hit a spot in Seungkwan that he loved so much, letting out a loud moan.

"Do it again!" Seungkwan said as Hansol chuckled.

"What? This?" Hansol said as he thrusted harshly into Seungkwan. Seungkwan violently nodded and Hansol thrusted harder into Seungkwan.

"It's so g-good," Seungkwan screamed as he felt Hansol abuse his prostate.

"Yea babydoll? Do I make you feel good?" Hansol whispered, making Seungkwan's eyes roll to the back of his head. He loved it when he questioned him like this.

"Mhm, don't stop, please!" Seungkwan whispered, his voice raspy from moaning and whining, loving how Hansol made him lose his voice. He touched Seungkwan in all the right, making Seungkwan melt in his touch. Seungkwan came with one last thrust, cumming all over his body. Seungkwan pulled out and came on Seungkwan's thighs, loving how it covered him in ropes of white.

Taking his finger, Hansol pressed it against Seungkwan's lips, Seungkwan licking everything off. Hansol kissed him one last time, licking all of Seungkwan's mouth before cleaning them both with a rag.

They both laid down, more exhausted than before.

"I love you, babyboy."

"I love you too, Hansol."