Feels Right To Be Wrong

tw://strong language

"Please be careful down there, Seungkwan. I can't lose you," Seungkwan's mom told her son before kissing him lovingly and stroking his cheek.

"I will, Mother. I promise," Seungkwan assured.

In a world of Angels and Demons, Seungkwan was lucky to be where he was. He was son of the head angels, Lin and Sooni. He just turned 18, meaning he could finally leave the gates of Heaven and explore all that he wanted to. 

"The human world can be very cruel, but I know you'll do great. Plus, Soonyoung is coming with you so, I know you'll do just fine!" Seungkwan's dad exclaimed before kissing him and Soonoyung away and wishing them good luck into Earth. Seungkwan and Soonyoung bid their farewells and left to Earth.

While on the opposite side of the equator, Lucifer was bidding his son goodbye into the human world.

"I'll miss you son, and you too, Woozi," Lucifer said as he came and hugged the demon boys.

"We'll miss you too, Pa. I'm going to make you proud," Vernon said as he hugged his dad.

"I already am, Nonnie. Go do what you do best up on Earth," Lucifer said before kissing Vernon and Woozi goodbye. 

The two boys arrived at the gate right before reaching Earth.

"Here's your schedule. Your Earth name is now Chwe Hansol. Woozi, yours is Lee Jihoon," the guard said.

"The fuck," Woozi said under his breath as the two boys grabbed their schedules. Vernon looked at him and laughed a bit at what he had just heard. 

"You will both be going to Pledis University. Vernon is second year and Woozi is third. You will have roomates, as it shows on the card. You will be living in dormatories-"

"What's that?" Vernon asked.

"They're like small ass apartments," Woozi told him.

The guard glared at the two. "As I was saying," he continued. " You two will have to act, walk, talk, and do whatever you do as humans from now on. Don't act like the demons you are because one slip up and someone catches you, you're royally fucked. Have a nice life," the guard wishes before letting the boys into the world. "Oh wait! Before you go, put these on," the guard said. He hands them two outfits. "Here's all you need in the human world as well," he says once more and hands them their luggage.

As soon as they touch the Earth's air, their pale skin becomes lively, their red eyes are now brown and hazel, their white hair becomes completely black, and their black fingernails turn clear. 

"Weird," Hansol says before him and Jihoon start walking to campus. It was filled with what felt like millions of students. Hansol started to get a bit irritated at the fact he couldn't find his room. As him and Jihoon were searching, someone had bumped into him.

"Oh! I'm so sorry!" the boy apologized as he went and helped Hansol from the ground. Hansol rolled his eyes before taking the pale boys hand.

"Hi! I'm Seungkwan and I just transferred here," he said to Hansol. Hansol put on a fake smile.

"You know what is so crazy about that?" Hansol asked with fake enthusiasm. 

"What?"

"I didn't ask," Hansol said before glaring at the boy and telling Jihoon to speed up whatever he was doing with Seungkwan's friend. 

"Well, that's not very nice," he heard Seungkwan mope in the distance as the two tried to find their dorms.

" I think we passed it. It's 206, not 306, you fucking moron. I'm in room 306," Jihoon hissed as Hansol made his way to the other side of the hall, annoyed. He angrily put the key into the door and went inside before locking it again.