7 6 * meeting with mr. yaflom and regulus's crush

IT HAD BEEN two months since Abram and Theodosia Miller had been taken to Azkaban prison in waiting for their trial. Sixty days, and yet, Bonnie felt like it was yesterday. September first had come and gone, Regulus opting to not go back to Hogwarts for his sixth year because of his worries toward the other Slytherins who would waste no time torturing him for what he did; after all, Regulus barely left the house. Now, it was mid-September of 1978, and Moody had finally claimed that the seventh years who joined the Order could now go on some missions requiring duels. Sirius and James were ecstatic, of course, wanting to do anything that could help. Bonnie and Dumbledore had been speaking again of the final three Horcruxes, the locket, the cup, and snake. Dumbledore worried that Voldemort would make more, but Bonnie reassured him after being sucked into his head again.

Another reason that Bonnie felt as if Abram and Theodosia were still breathing down her neck was Voldemort's taunts. He would show her Christopher at meetings, send her back to her worst nightmares.

Sirius did not know what to do.

Bonnie woke up screaming more often than not, and Dumbledore refused to do a goddamn thing about it. Sirius was growing more irate at the man, but Bonnie tried to amend his thoughts by saying she needed the access to Voldemort's brain, no matter how or why she has it.

What no one knew was that Bonnie was growing better at divulging into his mind. She did not know how she started to do it, but ever since Voldemort continued his taunts, Bonnie tried to fight fire with fire. She knew of Oculmency and Legilimency, but she never actually tried it before.

The best piece of news she gathered was that Voldemort was so proud of where the Slytherin Locket was, he felt no need to make another Horcrux. She also warned Moody of Voldemort's plan to infiltrate the Ministry.

Dumbledore, no matter how angry Sirius got, allowed the connection between Bonnie and Voldemort because of Bonnie's ability to find information. Of course, no one knew that because Bonnie did not want them thinking she willingly allowed Voldemort to send her visions of what Christopher did to her because she liked it. Those visions were the root of her problems—especially now with Sirius.

Since that night, Sirius noticed how Bonnie rarely let him touch her. Sirius felt as if they were back to square one. He loathed it.

Talking to Remus helped him because Bonnie and Remus were best mates. Remus could calm her down better than anyone, no matter how much it pained Sirius to see her accept his touch over Sirius's.

He did not let it bring him down, however. He did not want her to think he did not love her. Everyday, after work from the Order, he would make it known how much he loved her with his words. Bonnie knew what he was doing, and she appreciated it more than anyone knew.

Like this morning, Sirius woke up with a grin, placing a small kiss on Bonnie's cheek when he saw her eyes flutter open. She smiled softly at him as he said, "I'm gonna make you breakfast, sweetheart."

Bonnie sat up, pulling at her sinking tank-top. She saw Sirius's eyes travel a moment before a blush coated his neck. "Hey, want to go to that bookstore you were eyeing the other day?"

Bonnie smiled again, nodding. "We can stop for groceries on the way home. Moony's time of the month is coming."

Sirius's lips quirked. "Of course. I'll go wake the beast. You come down when your ready."

Before Sirius could leave, Bonnie showed her first inkling of affection toward him. She stood quickly, calling him back. Sirius grinned when she hugged him tightly. "Thank you, so so much, Siri."

Sirius felt as if won a million Galleons. "Whatever for?"

"You've been a Saint these past two months. I know you hate when I'm closed off—"