5 1 * christopher gets his hands on bonnie and james's surprise

"THIS IS OUR last September first," Marlene said with a pout as she slumped into the compartment next to Remus.

Mary smiled softly. "Oh, how things have changed," she said wistfully.

Remus smiled. "Did you get Head Girl, Lily?" Lily blushed, reaching inside her robes.

"Yes! Oh, Remus! Did you get Head Boy?" Lily asked, grinning when her friends cheered for her.

Remus shook his head. "No, I was hoping you'd know."

Lily shook her head and looked around. "Where is Bonnie, Sirius, and James?"

Peter frowned. "I'm not sure."

Bonnie frowned as people stared at her. Word had gotten around since the Death Eaters knew of what Bonnie was. Bonnie would be in immense danger, which that would backfire on her friends. Bonnie took a deep breath as Fabian and Gideon spoke to James and Sirius in harsh whispers. Dumbledore had informed them and Frank about Bonnie's situation since all were out of school now and officially joined into the Order. Since they were involved, the twins especially kept a close eye on the group of Gryffindors. Bonnie saw Alice hugging Frank before boarding the train, no doubt pouting because she wouldn't see him until the holidays. With how things were looking, everyone was becoming more and more paranoid as the Dark Lord seemed to rise more in power.

Bonnie looked down at her hands for a second when someone yanked her behind a stone wall. Immediately sensing danger, Bonnie tried to grab her wand, but a hand stopped her.

"I wouldn't try anything, darling sister," his voice trembled.

Bonnie's eyes rose to meet Christopher's. His face seemed sunken in, hollow. Bonnie remembered this is how he looked doing the bidding of the Dark Lord. She wondered if her parents looked the same. "Don't call me that. Why the bloody hell are you here?"

Christopher tightened his arm around her waist, grinning when she flinched as his hand rose. "I missed you, Bonnie. Can't blame me, can you? Your lousy mates tearing you from me, and all."

Bonnie pushed him away, but he wouldn't budge. "Get off!" she screamed, but Christopher covered her mouth.

"You know I love it when you scream but not here! I just thought I'd come to remind you of my letter. I will be the one to kill you, darling, but not just yet. I like to play with my food, you see," he whispered, moving his face close to Bonnie's ear. Bonnie could hear the train whistle. "I thought I'd also remind you of why you'll never let Black touch you like this," he said before putting a hand under Bonnie's shirt. "See? You're mine—"

Bonnie bit his hand before screaming out, "SIRIUS! JAMES! FABIAN! GIDEON, JAMES! S-SIRIUS!" Christopher cursed out loud, placing a sloppy kiss on Bonnie's lips without giving Bonnie a chance to breathe. Tears were running down her face, but it didn't last. Christopher was ripped away by an angry red-head as an ebony-haired boy ran to Bonnie. Both eyes were full of anger, loathing.

"You fucking disgusting git!" Gideon snarled. "There's a cell with your name on it in Azkaban!" With a flicker of his wand, he had Christopher detained by invisible binds.

Sirius held Bonnie close, shielding her from him by facing her away. "Bonnie, I'm so sorry. I looked away for a second," he whispered, his own voice heavy with emotion.

"We'll call Moody," Fabian growled, fist clenched. James was already kicking Christopher right in his face. Christopher only laughed.

"All your friends will die, Bonnie. Just like you will," Christopher said with a grin before black smoke poured from where he was. In an instant, he was gone, the black smoke flying through the glass on the ceiling, shattering it and causing people to yell.