2 2 * o.w.l.s and mudbloods

REMUS WOULD NOT STOP THANKING BONNIE. The wolf was absolutely in awe with the woman, and he wasn't sure what to make of her. She had so many secrets, she knew more about them than they knew, and she held this deep love for the Marauders that no one understood. He found himself drawn to the woman like a magnet, now finding any moment for the Marauders to be around her.

He wasn't alone. James felt a growing infatuation with the witch as well. He smiled often thinking about her, wanting nothing more than to find out her secrets, but he knew her secrets were a part of the reason he was so drawn to her. They all enjoyed their moments with Bonnie.

Peter felt immense adoration for the woman. He loved how she was able to do something so wonderful for Remus, and simultaneously help the entire group. He loved how selfless she was. He, like the others, longed to know her secrets.

Sirius... Sirius was angry at himself for thinking of the woman as often as he did. He was grateful for her in their lives, and he liked the way she loved them; however, he felt like there was more to the story that was Bonnie Miller. Besides her secrets, he wanted to know everything about her the way she knew him. He wanted to know what made Bonnie the beautiful witch she was. He wanted to know her favorite color like she knew his, her favorite candies, her favorite everything... He wanted to know her so badly that he was getting aggravated with himself. Why couldn't he just talk to her? Why was he making this so difficult?

He was Sirius Orion Black. He had never felt this troubled over a witch before.

Bonnie smiled as she sat down at the library. She decided for once, she needed to sit and study alone. Yes, she could vaguely remember her O.W.L.s, but she knew she'd fail if she didn't brush up on her facts. With the Marauders around her so much more and her girls needing help when it came to studying, she never really had alone time anymore.

Dumbledore had been looking for answers to the Horcruxes in memories recently. He told Bonnie he wanted to show her when she had a free moment, but he implored that Bonnie study and catch up in school first. With her examinations coming up, she had to try and be a normal student for a while. They would find the Horcruxes, that he was sure, so until he found the memories to show Bonnie, she would focus on school. Bonnie was excited to learn the stories of Morfin and Merope Gaunt.

The only other thing Bonnie focused on was making Remus's potion. As March turned to April and April turned to May, Bonnie wanted to give Remus enough until they made it back to school for their sixth year. Slughorn had been oblivious to the missing items in his storages, and whatever he didn't have, Bonnie found in Hogsmeade. Remus still wasn't used to the idea of being in his right mind, but he loved it. He loved the control it brought. The boys loved it because it made their lives easier instead of fighting him every month.

When the first week of June commenced, O.W.L.s had begun. As Bonnie took each exam, she sniggered to herself on how easy the exams were. She found herself feeling a bit bad at how much she knew compared to the others, but she would give them tips on what to study. Lily was grateful she did the most besides Peter. Peter even felt as if he would do better.

Fabian and Gideon were hanging out with Bonnie a lot more before they left Hogwarts. This meant they were around Bonnie's friends more, but even Lily didn't mind too much. She knew they were leaving, so she allowed them to be around even when she was studying. Lily was not as bad this time around for exams because of Bonnie's reassuring words, so there were no threats of quill throwing.

In their final exam, Defense Against the Dark Arts, Bonnie found herself flying through the exam questions. The essay was easy, just as she remembered, but there were a few questions that had made Bonnie sit and think for a few moments before writing them down. When Professor Flitwick called out, "Five more minutes," Bonnie put down her quill and glanced around at her friends. Being in the middle of the room, she could see all of their expressions.