Chapter 18

Janus and Remus walked through the halls of their manor, Patton behind them. Patton's neck bandages were almost choking him, there were so many! Patton was weakly and slowly walking behind them, almost sucked dry.
Suddenly a servant rushed up to them. "Sires!" She cried. "Th-there are wolves outside the gates! They're trying to get in!"
"Stalls them for 10 minutes, long enough for us to get to the throne room." Janus said. "Then let them inside."
"Yes sires," she bowed and ran off.

"Time to put on a show!" Remus laughed.

_______________

The three wolves ran through they palace, killing any servant of guard in their way. Patton was somewhere in this manor, and they were going to bring him home!

They burst into the throne room, and stopped. Janus and Remus sat on twin thrones, and Patton sat on his knees beside them.

"Patton!" Virgil cried.
"Oh he can't hear you," Janus smirked.
"You thralled him!" Roman yelled. "How dare you!"
"Release him!" Logan demanded.

"Aw but why?" Remus grabbed Patton's chin. "He's such a tastes snack! Inside and out!" He kissed Patton cheek, and Virgil roared with anger.
"Control yourself," Logan said. "What do you two want?!" He yelled at the Vampires.

"We want to feed on one of you." Janus demanded.
"Yeah, just one of you will keep us young forever!" Remus smiled.
The three stepped back a bit in fear.

"Ah, Ah," Janus smirked and wagged his finger. "You can't just run away this time. We have leverage." Janus snapped his fingers, and Patton stood up.

Patton stood by Janus, and unwrapped the bandages around his neck. There were so many bite marks! The wolves were horrified! Patton slowly lifted his heads to allow Janus easy access to the neck. Janus took Patton by the shoulders and leaned in.

"Either one of you gives yourself up, or I suck him dry right here, right now."
"Y-You can't!!" Virgil cried.
"5," Remus began to count down.

"Oh I can," Janus smirked. "Just look how willing he is!"
"4,"
"You've thralled him!" Logan yelled.
"3,"
Janus shrugged. "So what, he tastes good."
"2,"
"Last chance!"
"1-"

"I'LL DO IT!!" Roman screamed just as Janus's fangs grazed Patton's neck.

Janus looked up and smirked. He backed away from Patton.
"Y-You can have me...just don't kill him. Please." Roman said.
"Good choice." Janus smirked.

"R-Roman..." Virgil gasped.
"I'm sorry. But they can't hurt Patton." Roman looked down.
"But Roman, they'll hurt you!" Logan gasped. "You're going to die!"
"If thats what it takes to save Patton, I'll do it."

"Cut the mush!" Remus yelled. "I'm hungry! Get up here!"
"Not yet," Roman glared. "Give us a moment with Patton."
"Of course," Janus snapped his fingers, and Patton made his way to the three.

Patton kept his head down, eyes still dull. He was so lifeless, just doing what Janus told him.
"Release him from your thrall." Logan demanded.
"Fine." Janus snapped his fingers again.

Patton;s head snapped up and he gasped for air. He held onto Roman tightly, regaining some sense.
"R-Roman!!" Patton cried. "Y-You can't! I'm..I'm not worth it!! Don't-"
Roman cut Patton off with a kiss.
"It'll be alright my love," he whispered. "I love you."

The other two wolves held Patton back as Roman approached the vampires.
"Thank you for cooperating!" Remus smiled. He snapped his fingers, and guards blocked the exit.
"What?!" Virgil yelled.

"We never said that we wouldn't force you to watch!" Janus laughed.