Chapter 13

The back door burst open.
"A-Are you all ok-" Patton walked up to them.
"WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!" Logan screamed. "WE TOLD YOU NOT TO COME! AND YOU ALMOST GOT KILLED! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?!"
Patton teared up. "I-I just wanted to prove I can take care of myself..."
"Well you obviously can't!!"
".....Wh-Where is Roman?"

Logan side stepped and pointed to Roman, collarless.
Patton gasped. "No...no no no no no no no!!" He sobbed. He hugged Roman.
"He lost his collar. Remus took it." Virgil said.
"He lost it trying to avenge you." Logan crossed his arms. "Something he shouldn't have HAD TO DO!!"

Patton started to back away, legit scared. He hadn't meant for this to happen! Roman was a dog, and Logan was mad, all because of him. It was all his fault. Patton bolted to his room in tears.

...

"L-Logan...that was a bit harsh.." Virgil said.
"...I know." Logan sighed. "I just want to keep him safe. But how can I do that if he doesnt let us?!"
"Calm down," Virgil said. "What Patton did was stupid, but we saved him. He's safe."
"I'm such an idiot," Logan rubbed his head. "He is safe, why did I yell at him? Why couldn't I have just been great full?! I have to go apologize-"
"G-Give him some space!" Virgil stopped him. "He needs to calm down. And we need to find Roman's collar."