Chapter 5

Logan, Roman, and Virgil patted through the woods in their wolf form.

"Patton is a very kind human," Virgil said. "Is it really a great idea to be with him? What with the full moon coming up-"
"Don't remind me," Logan sighed. "We'll just have to be careful to not let the moonbeams touch us."
"Yeah, I don't wanna go feral and hurt him...he's too pure." Roman said sadly.
"Maybe we should run before we can." Virgil said.
"No," Logan said. "He cares about us. And I know deep down we all care about him. He gave us humanity, and we will serve and protect him."

The other two nodded. Patton was a pure beautiful soul, and they wanted him as their mate. They wanted to protect Patton from the other evils of the world he not yet knew about.

"Shh," Logan hissed. "Up there, a deer."

Sure enough, a few feet ahead was a young deer. Big enough to share. It stood by a large oak tree, easily cornered.

The others nodded and split up. Virgil took the left , and Roman the right, and Logan would charge. Logan growled slightly in hunger, and attacked. The deer kept away but was caught by Roman. Roman bit its leg and th deer cried out. Virgil came and bit the neck, ending the deer.
Together the three feasted, blood covering their fur. It was quite a good meal.

Suddenly, they heard a screeching in the distance.

The three looked up at each other in fear. They could smell the three. They were after the three.
The three wolves rolled in the grass, getting some of the blood off and masking their sent. Then they booked it home.

_____________

Patton looked at his blank canvas. He tapped his paintbrush against his chin.
What to paint...What to Paint...?

Patton paced his studio. What had happened recently in his life that he could paint...Besides the hot werewolves living with him now...

Patton still couldn't believe he now had werewolves living with him. He was quite enamored with them. And it seemed they were vise versa as well. He remembered cuddling with them on the couch when they were dogs. He remembered the sad news story about the shelter and those poor puppies-

"Thats it!" Patton smiled. "I'll paint those puppies! As a gift for the shelter! What bread were they..."

...

Patton had begun to paint the Lhasa Aspo dogs that had been horribly murdered. He painted them happy and jumping, as he had hoped they were like. It was so sad that they never got to have a home before their gruesome end. Patton sniffled and bit, a few tears escaping.
Patton finished the phase of the painting, and he put his art supplies down. He cleaned up and covered up the painting so that the sun didn't damage it. Patton realized he was covered in paint and wet cheeks from crying.

Suddenly he heard his back door slam open and closed. The others must;be been back from their hunt. He walked out of the studio to greet them. He walked down the hall and saw them.
They were human again, panting from running. They looked a bit spooked, and were covered in blood.
"Are you all alright?" Patton asked concerned.
The three looked up at him. The other two looked at Logan.
"We are alright," Logan said calmly.
"You sure? You guys seem scared-"
"Nothing you need to worry yourself about," Logan said.
"Well ok..."

"I see you all had a bit of a...feast." Patton giggled and pointed to their blood stained chests. "The bathroom is down next to my room. You all should shower-"
Roman stood behind Patton, running his hands down Patton's back. "You're a bit messy too," he breathed. "Perhaps you should join us~"
Patton squealed and jumped away, embarrassed and flustered. "Th-Thats ok!" He cried. "B-Blood is a bit different to wash off than paint! It'd be a hassle! You all god first!" He looked down, blushing so hard he couldn't meet their eyes.
"Patton is correct Roman," Logan said. "There will be other chances~"

Now Logan too?! Aaaaaa!! Patton covered his face. "Just go get clean!" He yelled.
"Alright, Alright," Virgil said. But as he followed the others he tapped Patton's ass softly.
"EEP!"
Virgil chuckled as he disappeared into the restroom

These Wolves were going to be the death of him!!