The Catboy Chronicles: Vol. 1

Yawning and unfurling himself from the tangled ball of blankets, the albino's fluffy ears twitched as he heard a door rattling before the familiar squeak of a hinge swinging open caused him to jolt up, bounding towards the noise.

"Mafu, I'm ho-" A bundle of white fur interrupted the statement, a small thud resounded through the quaint apartment as he collided with the visitor at the door.

"You're back! Sorarun is back! You've been gone for ages!" Mafu beamed, pawing at the older male's thick coat in attempts to help him take it off. Once the intrusive clothing was removed from his boyfriend, the albino wrapped his arms completely around him, his tail that was previously swishing around in excitement now curling around Soraru's waist, tightening the hug.

"Mm, I'm finally back. How was your day, love?" Soraru laughed, his partner's limitless enthusiasm and love never failing to make him smile. Giving him a small scratch behind the ears, the smile grew as he watched the albino's ears flatten, a silent invitation for him to continue while a soft purr escaped from his throat.

"It was boring without you, but I managed to get some work done!" He mumbled through the constant purring, unable to stop due to the continuous soothing motion on his head.

"Is that so? Did you make what you're wearing right now?" The older male pushed his boyfriend away slightly to view his full attire, smiling as he nodded cheerfully, smoothing out the pastel pink fabric for Soraru see.

The skirt flowed under his fingers as he showed his boyfriend, his chest puffed out slightly in pride.

"It looks great, honey. Spin for me?" Soraru awed, marvelling at his careful and intricate handiwork. His boyfriend had practically constructed his entire wardrobe from the ground up, but that didn't prevent him from being just as impressed each time he would see a new piece of clothing magically appear from his sewing machine.

Nodding, the albino did a quick twirl to show off his hard work, giggling as the fabric floated gently around him. It was incredibly cute, Soraru decided as he lifted his boyfriend up into a hug, hearing a surprised squeak from him as he returned the gesture.

"I like it. It's your best one yet."

"Soraruun... That's what you say every time! What do you really think?" Mafu pouted as he gripped onto his shoulders for balance, his ears flicking in dissatisfaction.

"I'm being honest! Mafumafu is just so talented that they all look amazing."

"Hmph, they can't all be that good..."

"They're masterpieces. Every single one." Soraru insisted, tapping him on the nose lightly to emphasize his point, laughing as he stuck his tongue out, his face scrunched up in reaction.

"Anyway, I had some free time after work so I've got a surprise for you, darling."

"Hm? I do too! You go first, I bet mine is much cooler~" Mafu squirmed out of his arms, allowing for the older male to show him whatever he had mentioned.

"Alright, whatever you say..." He rolled his eyes playfully in response, taking the albino's hand and leading him into his studio, a paper bag now in hand.

Seating him on the desk chair situated in front of the sewing machine, Soraru placed the bag on the table, gesturing for his boyfriend to open it up.

Eyes glimmering in excitement, Mafu made a small noise in surprise as he pulled out the neatly folded fabrics, hugging it to his chest.

"Sorarun, you remembered? I didn't even think I told you I was running low..."

"Mm, you mentioned not having the right materials for what you working on the other day. I checked your supplies to see if you were running out of anything too. I wasn't too sure about the names of everything but I hope I got what you needed." The older male smiled apologetically, hugging him from behind and cradling his head against his stomach before leaning down to leave a kiss on his forehead.