Day 22: Disrespect

(I'm trying something new inspired by quite a few one shots I've read)

Marinette's POV

Nervous was an understatement to what I'm feeling right now. Bruce, my fiance, had just invited me to a family dinner. With all his kids, biological, adopted and unofficial.

So I was nervous for sure. How was I gonna survive a room filled with rich superheroes. Well I too am a rich superhero but that doesn't matter.

"Oh Tikki what if they don't like me" I say.

"Then your brother will kill them simple" Plagg says pooping a piece of cheese into his mouth making me and Tikki giggle.

Well more to explain. Adrien was not fit to hold the the car miraculous. Lila turned everyone minus Chloe, Luka and Kagami against me.

We all moved to Gotham after Hawkmoth was defeated. Luka is on tour. Chloe is working on a case in Spain. Kagami is visiting Japan. I met Bruce a few months after I moved here and it was love at first sight.

I am the youngest of three kids. Jennifer, eldest, marinette, me and Jack, eldest, Napier.

Yes the joker is my brother. His crazy but do I care ,heck no. His still my brother. We all don't care. We're family and we love each other. We we're reunited.

"Marinette you are an amazing person and they'll be lucky to meet you" Tikki says handing me the cupcakes and practically pushing towards the door and hiding in my purse as I open the door heading out.

Bruce's POV

Marinette was meeting my whole family today. I sigh taking in all the chaos in my family. I'm scared she'll leave me the moment she sees how crazy my family is.

Then I remember it's Marinette. She has dealt with crazy. From her classmates to the akumas to her family, especially joker. If anyone can handle my family she can.

3rd person POV

Marinette soon arrives at the manor and Bruce being the gentleman he is helps her out.

"Thank you" she says smiling.

"You ready" he asks as they walk up the stairs.

"I hope" she replies as they enter the manor. He leads her towards the leaving room. She finds a total of 7 kids at there.

"Wow" she whispers as she immediately recognizes who's who. "You described them well" she whispers making her chuckle. Everyone's heads immediately snap towards them staring at Bruce in shock.

"I'll take those" Alfred says coming out of nowhere and grabbing the cupcakes "hello Miss Marinette" he says disappearing making her smile.

"Children this is Marinette my fiance" he says introducing them to her. She receives a few glares, frowns, a bored look, a blank look, a sigh and one soft smile.

"Hey" she says being her bubbly self. She receives a few hi's and some ignore her. A girl with blonde hair who looked like she was about 17 years old steps forward.

"Hey I'm-"

"Stephanie brown one of Bruce's adopted children. Extremely bubbly and dangerous. Reminds me of my sister" Marinette says assessing her "your really beautiful"

"Thank you" she says smiling "do you know the all"

"Yes" she says scanning the room "Bruce talks about you a lot" she says scanning the group and pointing at Dick.

"Richard Grayson likes to be called Dick" she says.

"Please call me Richard" Dick says cutting her off making her frown but nod non the less. She continues ignoring the hurtful comment. She knew he only wanted the people he hated to call him Dick.