Day 7-My twin comes to visit

Marinette's POV

"I don't know Bridge are you sure" I ask my twin Bridget over the phone.

She is planning on visiting with her boyfriend. Think about it having the exact replica of me in environment where I constantly get bullied.

"Yep anyway I've already bought the tickets"she says.

"I don't know with all that's going on"

"Exactly why I'm coming" she says "I'm gonna kick your classes behind" she says.

"Bridgette no"

"Bridgette yes, anywhere see you at ,2pm" she says hanging up. I sigh I don't want her to be involved with all that's going on.

Let me brief you on what's going on. It's been 2 years. 2 years of me suffering because of a liar.

Yes I admit it Lila won. She managed to turn the whole class against me with exception of Chloe (my best friend), Adrien (my crush) and Sabrina (our inside man).

Yes Adrien did tell me to take the high road but soon regretted it seeing the situation become worse and not being able to say anything because of his farther.

Apparently Gabriel approved of Lila and didn't want anything upsetting his 'muse'.

So my twin Bridget decided that enough was enough. She is coming to Paris with her boyfriend Felix, yes I said Felix, to apparently knock some sense into them.

So here I am standing at the airport waiting for my twin sister to arrive.

"Marinette" I hear someone squeal tackling me into a hug.

"Hey Bridge" I say hugging her back.

"Hi Felix" I say acknowledging her boyfriend.

"Well if it isn't the I love you girl" he says smirking earning a glare from me.

"Listen Filix you might be her boyfriend but she won't hesitate to skin you alive" I say pointing at Bridget earning a nod making him gulp.

We heard back to the bakery. We say goodbye to Felix who is staying with his cousin. Yes I mean Adrien. I sigh as I lay on my bed.

"What do you want to do" I ask.

"Meet your friends dah" she replies.

"How about a sleepover with the girls" I ask her.

"Yes"

"Ok be right back" I say heading down stairs to Manan and Papa. "Maman- Papa can I have a sleepover I want to introduce Bridget to Chloe, Kagami and Sabrina"

"Of course honey" my mom says.

"Tell us if you need anything" Papa says.

"Ok thanks by" I shout running back upstairs.

"So"

"It's on" I squeal.

- time skip -

3rd person POV

"Guys I'm not that clumsy" Marinette shout blushing as they told another story of her being her clumsy self.

"Don't worry sis we're one of the same" Bridget says hugging her.

"I still can't believe you have a identical twin sister"Kagami says.

"And you didn't tell us" Chloe says.

"We love speaking with each other but not about each other, it's a twin thing" they say at the same time.

"That was weird" Sabrina says.

"It happens sometimes it's like our brains are in sinc" they say at the same time "not again... Stop it... No you stop it... Ok this is getting really weird... No no no... Ugh"

This made everyone burst into laughter.

"So is she joining the miraculous team" Chloe asks.

"Chloe" the other two shout.

"She knows" Marinette says "rule one of having a twin... No secrets"

"Wow" Chloe says "so is she joining"

"Yeah" she replies.

"Which one" they squeal.

"Mouse" she replies.

"But the mouse belongs to you" Sabrina says.

"Same looks, same flighting skills and we think alike the girl is me" Marinette says.

"I'm older so you are me" Bridget exclaimed.

"By a minute and 22 seconds" Marinette says making the twins burst into laughter.

"Just like old times" they say at same time "*yawn* I'm calling it a night... Not this again... You know what goodnight"

This makes the other 3 burst into laughter.

- time skip -

Bridgette's POV

We're currently on our way to school.

"So is it okay if I knock like 3 of them out" I say making the group laugh and Marinette deadpan.

"Your not kicking anyone's but" she says.

"But Mari"

"No buts"

"Mari-bug I love your twin" Chloe says.

"I love her too" she squeals.

"Okay everyone loves Bridget" I joke.

"I'm going to get your schedule" Marinette says going inside the school.

"Well if isn't the baker's girl" a girl I'm guessing is Ayla says.

"Wrong twin" I say.

"How dare you threaten Lila" she continues. Idiot.

"Ayla you~" Chloe says.

"No one's talking to you brat" Ayla shouts.

"Please don't insult Chloe" I say.

"Shut up b*tch" she shouts throwing a punch at me which I catch of course

3rd person POV

"Hey bridge looks like we got the same~" she says taking in the scenery"Bridget Dupain-Cheng I said no beating them up"

"Was probably self-defense" Filix says coming out of know where.

"Bridgette!?," The akuma class shouts.

"Oh yeah this is my twin sister Bridget, where's Adrien Filix"

"Went to get my schedule"

"Mari you guys know we're not here to stay right" Bridget says.

"What do you mean" Marinette asks.

"I'm suing your class, Lila is getting arrested and you are no longer a student in this school" Bridget says.

"What" Marinette says.

"You too Adrien" Felix says.

"Is this another stunt to make Adrien jealous" Rose asks.

"Why would my girlfriend want to make me jealous" he asks.

"Girlfriend!?" The idiots shout.

"Okay bye now" Bridget says pulling all of them away.

Marinette's POV

"Bridgette I ~"

"Yes you can mari, your friends are coming to" she replies.

I look back to see Lila being put into the back of a police car. Wow all of this because my twin came to visit.

✨✨✨

Yey. I'm done with another chapter. So what do you guys think. I know this is so much fun. Am loving salty September. Hope you guys are making your own salty September books. Don't be afraid to put in a few requests. Please vote and comment.

Jenny ❤️❤️❤️