Request 9: You messed with the wrong person

Requested by: Waterhouse1

Request: If I may, can I suggest a Jasonette siblings one shot where Jason is being really overprotective of Marinette and Damian is dating her and also being protective of her and they go to surprise Marinette at school but find her getting bullied so they start plotting and the next time they surprise her at they expose Lier *cough cough* sorry I meant Lila. P.s I love this book.❤️❤️❤️

Summary: Jason and Damian decided that it was about time they visited their sister/girlfriend. Of course the whole Wayne family wants to come with them so they can visit their favourite person on earth. They fly to Paris. They decide that it's best if Damian and Jason go to fetch her at school because they are closer to her. When they arrive, they see Marinette getting beat up. Jason of course blows a fuse. They learn that this has been happening for a long time now and start planning the downfall of the liar.💥💥💥

Marinette's POV

It was just another normal day of bullying. I'm being bullied by people I thought as my friends. People I thought as my older brothers or sisters all because of a lier.

At least I have Chloe, Kagami and Luka. I was walking out the school minding my own business when someone pulls me to the side.

"Waaa" I yell in surprise.

"Time to teach you a lesson about bullying Lila you little b*tch" my ex best friend says. I do not react I just stare at her with a blank face which apparently makes her mad and she starts beating me up and the rest of my class follows.

I could hear the MPS (Chloe, Kagami and Luka) screaming trying to help me but of course they are held back by the idiots. The truth is I don't feel any of this. Sure it stings but the miraculous helps. It's not like they going to leave a single scratch on me.

3rd person POV

The Wayne's had sent Damian and Jason to go retrieve Marinette from school.

"I still don't get why you have to come" Jason grumbles.

"Tt todd, she's my girlfriend" Damian replies.

"I still do not approve of your relationship" he says crossing his arms clearly annoyed.

"It's not like I would hurt her" Damian says rolling his eyes at Jason's big brother antics.

"I'm not so sure about that" he says.

"If I hurt her in anyway you can use me as a shooting target"

"Deal" he says grinning "now I actually can't wait for you to hurt her"

"Tt you'll be waiting forever" Damian says.

"WHAT THE F*CK" Jason shouts upon seeing the scene at school.

"Tt what -" he stops mid sentence when he sees his Angel getting beat up.

Jason's POV

Anger immediately floods my system when I see these idiots beating up my sister.

"Back of" I say grabbing the biggest in the ground and throwing him on the floor. Within seconds I'm on top of him beating the sh*t out of him.

"IVAN" one of them shouts. The dude is an idiot. I mean how do you hit a girl who is 5× smaller than you.

Damian's POV

The moment Jason starts beating the idiot I walk over pushing my way through the idiots. I rap my arms around her protectively.