Day 6- Princess justice part 2

Luka's POV

Wow just wow. I just found out that Marinette's ladybug. She's been akumatised meaning were in more danger then anyone would think.

I'm currently running to her house to fetch the miraculous box. Her kwami Tikki I think told me she hides it in a secret compartment in her wardrobe.

I climbed up to her balcony. I climb down the trap door. I go towards her wardrobe and open the secret compartment.

And indeed the miraculous box was there. I ask Tikki to open it for me and grab the bee, dragon and snake miraculous.

I head to their school knowing that they'll both probably be there.

3rd person POV

Marinette transformed into a golden dress with black tights and a crown with a purple gem in the middle and three black diamonds at each side. Her eyes are now purple.

She's holding a golden scepter with a purple orb on top.

"Now to get a jury" she says flying towards the school "a princess must have a dramatic entrance" she says landing in the ground with an explosion.

"Who are you" somebody asks only to get ignored. People start running away. She sports Nathaniel and Marc and heads towards them.

- meanwhile with Luka -

The moment Luka gets to the school he sees it in panic. He looks around seeing Kagami and Chloe together.

'guess it had to do something with the sleepover' he thinks. He lands grabbing them and pulling them to the roof of the school.

"What's going on" Kagami asks.

"Marinette has been akumatised and she requested that I got you to help me try to get her back" Viperion says.

"What do you mean by... OMG" Chloe says realizing what's going on.

"What's going on... NO". Kagami yells eyes widening.

"Yeah now please transform" he says "oh you also need to alter your outfit and change your name"

"Oh ok what's your new name" Chloe asks.

"Viper" he replies. His outfit has not changed much. It only has a bit more black and his hair has green highlights.

"That's not much of a change" Kagami deadpans.

"Please transform"he begs.

"Pollen buzz on/Longg bring the storm" they say transforming.

Chloe's suit is now gold and black. Her her is blonde but with black tips.

Kagami is now wearing red, black and blue. Her hair is a more vibrant blue with red tips.

- with Marinette -

She shots purple beams at Nathaniel and Marc.

"You two will be part of my jury" she says as they transform.

And as is of cue Julika walks in. Princess justice flys towards her.

"Julika" she says smiling "I sympathize with you, not being able to voice your opinion, you will be part of my jury" she says shooting a purple day at her.

Her jury is wearing completely gold suits.

"Let's go, they are too many people around here" she says flying to Eiffel tower.

- with Luka -

"Where do you think she went" Royal bee asks.

"The hotspots of akumas" viper says.