Day 12: karaoke

3rd person POV

The class decided it was a good idea to go out at night in Gotham. Marinette and his friends were dragged into a karaoke bar.

She tried to warn them how dangerous it was but no one would listen because of the one and only Lila. She decided it was best to contact her boyfriend Damian because she knew him and his family were the bats.

So they are currently standing in the bar. Marinette spots the Wayne siblings walk in and sighs in relief. She steps away from the group unnoticed.

"Hey Dami" she says giving him a peck on the cheek "thanks for coming"

"Why are you guys here" dick asks.

"My classmates minus the MPS are idiots and the teacher doesn't care" she replies.

"Wow" Tim says.

"Your Damian's girlfriend" Barbara asks.

"Your so cute" Stephanie says fawning over her.

"How did the demon end up with a angel" Jason asks bewildered.

Marinette was just about to comment when she was cut off by Lila.

"Attention everyone I challenge Marinette Dupain-Cheng to a karaoke contest" she says.

'great maybe it's about time I revealed my identity as Nette' Marinette thought.

"Sure why not" she answered causing Lila to smirk.

' I'm tired of the little b*tch it's about time she got served' Lila thought.

"Okay this is a partner thing so go pick a partner" Lila says.

'great I'm sure no one would want to partner up with her' she thought.

"What do you think Dami" Marinette asks.

"Demon spawn sing that's the funniest thing I've ever heard" Jason says laughing.

"You didn't tell them" she asks tilting her head.

"I was going to get to it like maybe never" he says looking at his feet.

"Dami they are your siblings" Marinette exclaims.

"What exactly is pixie pop talking about" Jason asks.

"Yeah blueberry please tell us" Dick says.

"Well..."

"Tt if they going to find out I think it should be me" Damian says "you remember the new artist that sang with Nette"

"You mean DW... No" Jason says.

"Yep I'm Nette"Marinette.

"And I'm her boyfriend DW" Damian says. Everyone's jaw's drop.

"Okay Marinette I hope you've found your partner because I've found mine" she says pulling Adrien forward before they began to sing.

The song is by Royal C aka Chloe. It was written by Nette and the melody is by LC. The song name is'rotten to the core'

[Adrien]

They  say I'm trouble, they say I’m bad

Fire  in my belly, so don't make me mad

A dirty no-good, down to the bone

I'll take that trophy, back to my zone

So  I’ve got some mischief in my blood

My  fashion's wicked? Hands off my gloves