Day 5- Princess justice

Marinette's POV

I woke up feeling like something bad was going to happen today. When I say bad I mean like really really bad. Hmm I should ask Tikki about it

"Tikki" I say startling kwami. Hmm probably because I actually woke up early today.

"I have the feeling that something reeaalllyyyyyy bad is going to happen today" I say.

"Oh Marinette, I'm sure whatever it is we'll get over it" she says giving me a warm smile"now get ready for school we don't want you to be late... Again"

I quickly get ready. Today I decided to wear wash blue jeans,a black top and white sneakers. I grab my black and white purse for Tikki to hide in and head downstairs.

I greet my parents giving them both a kiss on the cheek, grab a few cookies, say goodbye and head to school.

I was expecting to be greeted by my best friend, her boyfriend/my child hood friend and my crush but they were no where to be seen. Hmm that's strange.

I walk into class to be greeted by a bunch of glares. Once again strange.

"Hey Ayla" I say greeting my best friend only to get shoved of my seat as a response.

"Why would you do that" I ask rubbing my knee in pain.

"You know why you little b*tch" she says.

Ouch that hurt, like a lot. I grabbed my stuff and take a sit at the back alone.

"Ohh is the little baby gonna cry" Alex shouts seeing the tears threatening to spill.

"What did I ever do to you" I shouted.

"Don't act stupid, Lila told us everything" Mylene says.

"She even showed us a video showing us how much of a b*tch you are you little sl*t" she says.

Of course Lila. I look at Adrien for help but he just looks away. Yep that's it my love for him has just died.

"Hey leave her alone" Chloe shouts"you all idiots and you Agreste are worse of them all" she says glaring at them all.

This surprises everyone. She grabs her things and heads to the back.

3rd person POV

"Look Marinette" she says sitting down next to me "I might not be the nicest person on earth but I'm trying to change. Look what I'm trying to say is I don't believe that lier and I'm sorry" she finishes of.

"Thank you" Marinette says hugging her. She might not admit but she actually smiled.

"Ha like you'll ever change" Ayla shouts.

"Oh would you shut it" Marinette screams surprising everyone in the class.

Soon miss Bustier comes into the class and starts the lesson. Marinette walked out of the class with Chloe.

"So what do you say friends again" Chloe asks.

"No" Marinette says making her look down in sadness"best friends" she says making her jump up and down squealing.

"Don't worry Mari you won't regret it, oh we can have a sleepover today with Sabrina of course, we could be the 3, marketeers, I must show her our new best friend" she says squealing making Marinette giggle.

"I want to to invite Kagami to" Marinette says.

"What what ever you say Mari" she says beaming"I could call you Mari right"

"Of course" she replies "I forgot my sketch book in my locker"

"Alright be careful" she says walking away.