Day 9- Miraculous soul mates

Marinette's POV

I'm currently sitting on a plane heading to Gotham. I think back to how I ended up here.

"Do you think I should send it Tikki" I asked.

"Of course Marinette you need a break especially with all that has been going on" she replies.

Hold up before I continue the story your probably wondering what's been going on. Well I've been getting bullied by my classmates. Yeah the people I thought were my friends have been bullying me.

I know what your thinking what would make them want to bully me well to answer your question Lila. I had to take away Chat Noir's miraculous after finding out his working for Hawkmoth.

I know shoker. So I'm currently having a war with myself on weather I should send this entry. You know what Tikki is right I'll send it.

...

'congratulations miss Dupain-Cheng for winning a class trip to Gotham' the message read.

...

"Attention class we've won a trip to Gotham" miss Bustier announced.

"Of course my Damiboo arranged all of this" the liar says.

...

"I know you have something to do with the Dupain-Cheng" my best friend says attempting to glare at me.

"Queenie that's not important we're going to Gotham" I squeal.

"Yes one of the most dangerous cuties on earth" she says rolling her eyes.

"Stay positive Chloe, Kagami and Luka are coming" I say smiling.

"Yes" she squeals.

...

"Miss Marinette stole my tickets" Lila says crying.

"Don't be an idiot our names are written on them" I deadpan.

I laugh at the last memory. Lila's facial expression was to die for.

"What you laughing at Mari-bug" Chloe asks.

"Lila's facial expression" I say making them burst into laughter.

- time skip-

We landed in Gotham only for me to feel a sharp pull. I make an excuse saying I needed to use the bathroom, enter one of the empty stalls and open my purse for my kwami to come out.

"What's this sharp pain I'm feeling Tikki" I ask the little God.

"You feeling a sharp pull that means your soulmate is here in Gotham" she squeals.

"Soulmate" I ask raising an eyebrow.

"Yes the true holder of the black Chat miraculous" she states.

"Another side effect of the miraculous"I ask.

"Mhm"

I close my purse and make my way out of the bathroom.

Damian's POV

I've been feeling a strange tug for a few minutes now. I'm currently on my way to the airport for I am the tour guide of a French class.

Well I'm not alone, I mean I'm with Todd. *Sigh* I think this is going to be a long and tiring day.

We pull up at the airport. I feel another tug but this time more sharp and painful

Marinette's POV

I feel another tug but this time more sharp and painful. He must be getting closer. The tour guides soon show up. I feel another tug this one more painful then the last one. One of the tour guides look awfully familiar.

"Jay jay" I heel before tackling him into a hug.

Damian's POV

I feel another tug, this one more painful and rough then the others.

"Jay jay" I hear someone yell and Jason is talked to the ground in 5 seconds flat. Tt must be another one of his fangirls.

Jason's POV

"Jay jay" I hear someone squeal before being talked to the ground. Only one person calls me that. Before I could respond someone cuts me off.

"Marinette get off the poor man, trying to get a guy to make Adrien jealous, a blesser too" the girl with sausage hair says.

I would ask who Adrien is but judging by marinette's facial expression his not of important. I'm about to answer when...

"Ewe I hate what your implying Lila this man right here is my brother" she says rolling her eyes earning a few surprised gasps "by the way" she says slapping me HARD.

"Okay I deserved that" I say knowing very well I deserve my a** handed to me.

"You idiot I thought you died" she says hugging me.

"Sorry pixie pop I got caught up in a few things" I say hugging back.

"Whose this" she says pointing at my brother.

"Damian" I reply.

"Nice to meet you" she says holding out her hand.

"Likewise" he replies shaking it. Tattoos form on their arms his arm has an angel,hers a demon.

"I'll explain later when you guys explain why you needed the lazura pits" she wipers making our eyes widen.

3rd person POV

"I don't know who you are but I can have my boyfriend fire you if you don't get on with our tour" Lila says.

"And who is your boyfriend" Jason asks.

"Damian Wayne" she replies making Jason laugh and Damian scrunch his nose.

"I would never date a girl with sausage hair and such an awful taste in clothes. What's with all the make up. If I pour water on you you'll melt" he states coldly.

"Excuse you, who are you to speak to me in such a manner" she asks dramatically.

"Damian Wayne and I'm suing you" he says.

"Me too and your school, I feel as if my sister has been having a hard time with y'all" Jason says.

"And who are you to sue us" miss Bustier.

"Jason Todd Wayne" he states in a bored manner.

"Mari does this make you a Wayne too" the MPS squeals making the Wayne's eyes widen.

"We must keep y'all away from Bruce" they say at the same time.

✨✨✨

Salts salts I love salts. Salt over hear salt over there it's all Salty. Salts salts I love salts. Happy salty September please vote and comment.

Jenny ❤️❤️❤️