Request 1: When your boyfriend invites your class

Requested by: Vegan_cat

Request: Could you maybe do one where the whole class minus the MPS leaves Mari. They start bullying her, both physically and mentally. So when the class goes to Gotham and Lila claims that Damian, his 'boyfriend' gave them the plane tickets when in reality he gave them to Marinette. He was planning on exposing Lila with help from his family.

Summary: Damian has just called Marinette telling her he missed her too much and was sending tickets for her to visit. When the tickets arrived Lila claims that his 'boyfriend'Damian gave them to her. She keeps on telling stories about how much he loves her not knowing that Damian on the other hand was planning her downfall.

(A/N hey so this is the first request I'm going to be doing. Yes I'm doing requests don't be afraid no matter how much you think your writing sucks I do rephrase. Please share your thoughts. I'll be waiting for you)

Marinette's POV

We're currently at the airport waiting for Miss Bustier to get our tickets. Apparently Lila is 'dating'Damian Wayne. That's just infuriating.

I mean she claimed she is dating my boyfriend. Miss Bustier came back empty handed as expected.

"Where are the tickets" Rose asks.

"It seems like they can't find our tickets" she says looking down not looking at anyone in the eyes.

"Can I try" I ask quietly.

"Agh what you gonna do Mari-trash" my former best friend says.

I ignore her and walk to the reception. I put on a smile and look up to the pretty lady.

"Hey" I greet sweetly.

"Well hello sweetie what may I do for you" she asks nicely flashing a smile.

"I'll like to get the tickets for my class", I reply.

"Well of course just tell me your name" he says.

"Marinette"

"Okay here they are" she says handing them to me "but it seems you and people of your choosing will be taking the private jet"

"I knew he'll do this" I said making her giggle.

I grab the tickets, thank the kind lady and head over to my class. I hand the tickets to Miss Bustier and grab Nino, Chloe, Kagami and Luka.

"Where are you taking us Mari-bug" Chloe asks.

"Private jet" I say.

"Damian" Luka asks.

"He doesn't like me riding the plane with people I don't know"

"Wow dude why" Nino asks.

"He thinks I'll catch some kind of disease, so practically he's overprotective"

"I haven't met him but I like him already" Kagami says "but he still has to prove himself to me"

"Ugh" I say as I make my way into the jet. I take a sit on the couch.

"You never told us how you meet" Luka says strumming his guitar.

"Uncle Jagged introduced us to each other. I've been visiting Gotham ever since. I later found out that his brother was my childhood brother figure, let's just say he didn't like the demon dating his angelic little sister" I grined.

"That's an understatement" Tikki says flying out.

"The kid threw a fit" Plag says. He has been staying with us ever since I took away Adrien's miraculous.